Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Yup that was what i got to be wondering, that feature missing, it's breaking styles on the status list and it needs to display the User > User posts on each-others profiles.

One thing, when you update status on 1.4 on the sidebar, it via ajax reloads the list and you see your post there easy, on the render it's reloading the whole page when we update status via sidebar. :cautious:

Yes, I'm on 1.4.0 RC1 but adding new profile post widget has no interact option.

Yup that was what i got to be wondering, that feature missing, it's breaking styles on the status list and it needs to display the User > User posts on each-others profiles.

One thing, when you update status on 1.4 on the sidebar, it via ajax reloads the list and you see your post there easy, on the render it's reloading the whole page when we update status via sidebar. :cautious:

Strange. You guys should refresh the javascript cache + check for outdated template because I have tested both features on XenForo 1.4.0 RC1 and they works as expected.

@xfrocks it's not about outdated temples, i changed my xenforo default template with that same behavior. No interaction button or the user > user posts. If i disable the framework it displays the normal sidebar correctly.

About that cache no idea how to refresh it, or if the bd dev update did work correctly hm

I keep getting server errors that say this:

Constant WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Empty.noVisitorPanel already defined

This has been mentioned before in this thread but I don't see any solutions for it.

Is there something I can enter in the "Expression" box so that a widget will only display to members who do not have an avatar set?

A lot of my members don't have an avatar, so I am trying to create a widget that will target them and help them set one. :)

Thanks.

Notices system can do that :) /admin.php?notices/add
I know, I already have a notice in place doing just that, yet still there are hundreds of members who haven't set an avatar! Very frustrating.

I just followed @Brogan guide here and tried putting this in the Expression box:

PHP:
!{$visitor.avatar_date} AND !{$visitor.gravatar}

...but it doesn't seem to work. :( I've tried it with and without surrounding " but no change. Is there anything else I can try?

I know, I already have a notice in place doing just that, yet still there are hundreds of members who haven't set an avatar! Very frustrating.

I just followed @Brogan guide here and tried putting this in the Expression box:

PHP:
!{$visitor.avatar_date} AND !{$visitor.gravatar}

...but it doesn't seem to work. :( I've tried it with and without surrounding " but no change. Is there anything else I can try?
I know BD Widget has similar expression.
Wait for xfrocks :)

Hmm. Just spotted some server errors in my logs, which I think were caused by my attempts at this conditional. This was when I tried it with quotation marks around the expression:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting '}' - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(482) : runtime-created function:1
Generated By: test, 25 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(58) "http://www.mydomain.com/xf/index.php?members/test.84/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["members/test_84/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

And this is the error when I used it without quotation marks:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '{' - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(482) : runtime-created function:1
Generated By: test, 28 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(58) "http://www.mydomain.com/xf/index.php?members/test.84/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["members/test_84/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Which makes me wonder, should I just substitute the curly brackets for square brackets, I wonder? I might try that later if I'm feeling brave!

Top Bottom