Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Ah, I didn't know you were still using Recent Status. Sorry :p Regarding the options thing, have you tried clearing the JavaScript cache?
Yes, tried other browsers but still happens, the way to bypass it is save it without options and edit it again.

Sorry if this has been asked before,

What do I put under Expression if I want a "Renderer: [Advanced] HTML" to be displayed on a specific forum list only?

Thanks!

Do not work Widget Thread with Poll in v.1.4

An exception occurred: Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::canVoteOnPoll() must be an array, none given, called in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxxa.su/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Poll.php on line 144 and defined in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxxa.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php on line 1388

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1388
  2. XenForo_Model_Thread->canVoteOnPoll() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Poll.php at line 144
  3. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Poll->_render() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 667
  4. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 396
  5. WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 313
  6. WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 126
  7. WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
  8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  9. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  10. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  11. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 123
  12. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
  13. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxxa.su/public_html/index.php at line 13

Do not work Widget Thread with Poll in v.1.4

An exception occurred: Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::canVoteOnPoll() must be an array, none given, called in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxxa.su/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Poll.php on line 144 and defined in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxxa.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php on line 1388

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1388
  2. XenForo_Model_Thread->canVoteOnPoll() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Poll.php at line 144
  3. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Poll->_render() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 667
  4. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 396
  5. WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 313
  6. WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 126
  7. WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
  8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  9. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  10. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  11. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 123
  12. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
  13. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxxa.su/public_html/index.php at line 13

Try this version (v2.5.9-dev100) https://xfrocks.com/widget-framewor...-for-xenforo-1-4-0-pre-release.300/#post-2789

Hey xfrocks,

There is seemingly no way to have rich text with your other widgets..

example:

(Yours)
33c12f3ef3.png

But another one (Not yours)
61085040c0.png

Is there a way to fix this?

If so, how?

Thanks.

Hey xfrocks,

There is seemingly no way to have rich text with your other widgets..

example:

(Yours)
33c12f3ef3.png

But another one (Not yours)
61085040c0.png

Is there a way to fix this?

If so, how?

Thanks.
The information needed is not being fetched so it is not possible to show rich formatting username in the widget. Maybe next version.
I tried that and it doesn't work they are next to each other but they don't become tabs.
What is the group name that you have chosen for the widgets?

On the Threads Renderer -> New Replies -> Default (list, similar to forum_view), I would like to also display which forum the thread is from. How can I do this?

Reactions: rdn
Bug maybe?
New Profile Posts widget doesn't show if you posted on different profile like XenForo 1.4 does.
Like this:download.webp

With XenForo Sidebar Profile Post List.
It will always show 5 post in the list no matter what some of the recent post are hidden for the guest.
It will still show the last 5 profile post that are visible to the current visitor.

With the widget that comes from this addon, It will not always show the last 5 profile post list.

Admin / Login View:
upload_2014-9-7_23-58-2.webp

Guest View:
upload_2014-9-7_23-59-20.webp

On the Threads Renderer -> New Replies -> Default (list, similar to forum_view), I would like to also display which forum the thread is from. How can I do this?
I'm pretty sure I need to edit the wf_widget_threads template, but I'm not sure how.

I think this is the block to edit:
Code:
<xen:elseif is="{$widget.options.type} == 'recent'" />

<xen:foreach loop="$threads" value="$thread">
                            <xen:include template="wf_widget_threads_thread_sidebar">
                                <xen:set var="$_threadLink">{xen:if '{$visitor.user_id} > 0', {xen:link threads/unread, $thread}, {xen:link posts, {xen:array 'post_id={$thread.last_post_id}'}}}</xen:set>
                                <xen:set var="$_secondRow">
                                    {xen:phrase wf_x_replied, 'user=<a href="{xen:link 'members', $thread}">{$thread.username}</a>'} <xen:datetime time="{$thread.last_post_date}" />
                                </xen:set>
                            </xen:include>
                        </xen:foreach>
And I think it should contain something like this, after the date:
Code:
in forum <a href="{xen:link forums, $thread.forum}" class="forumLink">{$thread.forum.title}</a>

...but I get a template error when trying to jam it in there... appreciate any help.

I'm using Profile Post render and does not have "update status" box, what am I missing?

nb: dev 100 version, 1.4 RC2

Top Bottom