Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I'm pretty sure I need to edit the wf_widget_threads template, but I'm not sure how.

I think this is the block to edit:
Code:
<xen:elseif is="{$widget.options.type} == 'recent'" />

<xen:foreach loop="$threads" value="$thread">
                            <xen:include template="wf_widget_threads_thread_sidebar">
                                <xen:set var="$_threadLink">{xen:if '{$visitor.user_id} > 0', {xen:link threads/unread, $thread}, {xen:link posts, {xen:array 'post_id={$thread.last_post_id}'}}}</xen:set>
                                <xen:set var="$_secondRow">
                                    {xen:phrase wf_x_replied, 'user=<a href="{xen:link 'members', $thread}">{$thread.username}</a>'} <xen:datetime time="{$thread.last_post_date}" />
                                </xen:set>
                            </xen:include>
                        </xen:foreach>
And I think it should contain something like this, after the date:
Code:
in forum <a href="{xen:link forums, $thread.forum}" class="forumLink">{$thread.forum.title}</a>

...but I get a template error when trying to jam it in there... appreciate any help.
If you post the full template (after your edit), I will tell you how to fix it. In general, your edit should work.

I'm using Profile Post render and does not have "update status" box, what am I missing?

nb: dev 100 version, 1.4 RC2
There is a widget option which allow admin to turn on/off the update box.

I'm trying to remove the wrapper and title from the recent status updates widget. Any ideas? Thank you!
I think you can do that with some CSS in EXTRA.css. Can you take a screenshot of the widget and highlight which part you need to remove (border, text, margin etc.), I can give you the CSS rules.

If you post the full template (after your edit), I will tell you how to fix it. In general, your edit should work.

Here's the full template with my edit included. I've tried a few variations but it keeps responding with this error:
The following error occurred:
The following templates contained errors and were not saved: wf_widget_threads: 1) Line 23: Template syntax error.

Code:
<xen:if is="{$layout} == 'sidebar'">

<xen:if hascontent="true">
        <div class="avatarList">
            <ul>
                <xen:contentcheck>
                    <xen:if is="{$widget.options.type} == 'new'">

{xen:phrase wf_x_posted, 'user=<a href="{xen:link 'members', {$thread}}">{$thread.username}</a>'} <xen:datetime time="{$thread.post_date}" />

<xen:elseif is="{$widget.options.type} == 'recent'" />

<xen:set var="$_threadLink">{xen:if '{$visitor.user_id} > 0', {xen:link threads/unread, $thread}, {xen:link posts, {xen:array 'post_id={$thread.last_post_id}'}}}</xen:set>
                                    {xen:phrase wf_x_replied, 'user=<a href="{xen:link 'members', $thread}">{$thread.username}</a>'} <xen:datetime time="{$thread.last_post_date}" in forum <a href="{xen:link forums, $thread.forum}" class="forumLink">{$thread.forum.title}</a>/>

<xen:elseif is="{$widget.options.type} == 'popular'" />

{xen:phrase wf_x_posted, 'user=<a href="{xen:link 'members', {$thread}}">{$thread.username}</a>'} <xen:datetime time="{$thread.post_date}" />

<xen:elseif is="{$widget.options.type} == 'most_replied'" />

{xen:phrase wf_x_posted, 'user=<a href="{xen:link 'members', {$thread}}">{$thread.username}</a>'}, {xen:phrase replies}: {xen:number $thread.reply_count}

<xen:elseif is="{$widget.options.type} == 'most_liked'" />

{xen:phrase wf_x_posted, 'user=<a href="{xen:link 'members', {$thread}}">{$thread.username}</a>'},
                                    {xen:phrase likes}: <a href="{xen:link 'posts/likes', {xen:array 'post_id={$thread.first_post_id}'}}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:number $thread.first_post_likes}</a>

<xen:elseif is="{$widget.options.type} == 'polls'" />

</xen:if>
                </xen:contentcheck>
            </ul>
        </div>

<xen:include template="preview_tooltip" />

<xen:elseif is="{$layout} == 'list'" />

<div class="discussionList">
            <div class="DiscussionList">

<dl class="sectionHeaders">
                    <dt class="posterAvatar"><a><span>&nbsp;</span></a></dt>
                    <dd class="main">
                        <a class="title"><span>{xen:phrase title}</span></a>
                        <a class="postDate"><span>{xen:phrase start_date}</span></a>
                    </dd>
                    <dd class="stats">
                        <a class="major"><span>{xen:phrase replies}</span></a>
                        <a class="minor"><span>{xen:phrase views}</span></a>
                    </dd>
                    <dd class="lastPost"><a><span>{xen:phrase last_message}</span></a></dd>
                </dl>

<ol class="discussionListItems">
                            <xen:include template="thread_list_item" />
                </ol>

</div>
        </div>

<xen:include template="preview_tooltip" />

<xen:elseif is="{$layout} == 'full'" />

<div class="WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads_FullThreadList">

<xen:include template="wf_widget_threads_thread_full" />
                    <xen:edithint template="wf_widget_threads_thread_full_info" />

</div>

<xen:edithint template="message" />
        <xen:edithint template="wf_default.css" />

The line

Code:
{xen:phrase wf_x_replied, 'user=<a href="{xen:link 'members', $thread}">{$thread.username}</a>'} <xen:datetime time="{$thread.last_post_date}" in forum <a href="{xen:link forums, $thread.forum}" class="forumLink">{$thread.forum.title}</a>/>

Should be

Code:
{xen:phrase wf_x_replied, 'user=<a href="{xen:link 'members', $thread}">{$thread.username}</a>'} <xen:datetime time="{$thread.last_post_date}" /> in forum <a href="{xen:link forums, $thread.forum}" class="forumLink">{$thread.forum.title}</a>

Thanks @xfrocks! It saves the template without error, but it doesn't change the display. :confused:

Edit: nevermind. Found it in the thread_item_list template (above was for sidebar display).

EDIT AGAIN: Oops, the edit below will also affect the standard forum list of threads, which I don't want. It just ends up saying "in forum" on that view, but the forum isn't listed. So still no solution....

Code:
<div class="secondRow">
         <div class="posterDate muted">
           <xen:username user="$thread" title="{xen:phrase thread_starter}" /><span class="startDate">,
           <a{xen:if {$visitor.user_id}, ' href="{xen:link threads, $thread}"'} class="faint"><xen:datetime time="$thread.post_date" title="{xen:if {$visitor.user_id}, '{xen:phrase go_to_first_message_in_thread}'}" /></a></span><xen:if is="{$showForumLink}"><span class="containerName">,
           <a href="{xen:link forums, $thread.forum}" class="forumLink">{$thread.forum.title}</a></span></xen:if>
in forum <a href="{xen:link forums, $thread.forum}">{$thread.forum.title}</a>
           <xen:if is="{$showLastPageNumbers} AND {$thread.lastPageNumbers}">
             <span class="itemPageNav">
               <span>...</span>
               <xen:foreach loop="$thread.lastPageNumbers" value="$pageNumber">
                 <a href="{xen:link threads, $thread, 'page={$pageNumber}'}">{$pageNumber}</a>
             </span>
         </div>

Last edited:
1.4 widget framework plugin is problem when enable it new profile post are not visible

Last edited:
For User Recent Status, is it possible to add functionality to comment directly under the persons status in the sidebar itself? (or a future possibility?)

How do I get the profile post renderer option? I am running the latest version and it does not show up for me.

With XF 1.4, the Polls widget fails. The forum carries an error message, but I'd have to temporarily make the forum fail again to show you the error, if you're not aware of it.

again there is fight between widget framework and new profile post, when WF is enabled new profile post shows default option 5 user, even if i make it 3 on nodes forum list, so when WF is enabled cannot change anything in new profile post setup.Last two attach show 5 WF is enabled an change my setup for new profile post

Screen Shot 09-10-14 at 06.47 AM 001.webp Screen Shot 09-10-14 at 06.47 AM 002.webp Screen Shot 09-10-14 at 06.47 AM.webp Screen Shot 09-10-14 at 06.48 AM.webp

Top Bottom