Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
LOL now i delete default widget index page members online now
Sorry I didn't read your original requirement that it is hidden for guest only. You can add the widget again, choose Users Online Now as the renderer and put this in the Expression field

Code:
$visitor['user_id'] > 0

sorry but plugin not works good with 1.4, never has problems with WF on 1.3.5
What is your problem specifically? If you upgrade from older version of the add-on, almost nothing is changed. Including the issue with Users Online Now widget and guests above.

becouse this plugin changes default xenforo setup when install it, like new profile post, members online.

becouse this plugin changes default xenforo setup when install it, like new profile post, members online.
Did you upgrade the add-on or did you install it? The add-on only populate a set of default widgets upon first install. If you don't like any of the widgets, you can delete them all in AdminCP > Appearance > List Widgets.

so i am looking to lean up my board.
currently using xenporta, although im thinking its a bit overblown for what i need to do. really all i use it for is displaying some blocks around the site and the frontpage recent threads/news blocks.
in comparison, is wf 'lighter' or 'heavier' than xp?

so i am looking to lean up my board.
currently using xenporta, although im thinking its a bit overblown for what i need to do. really all i use it for is displaying some blocks around the site and the frontpage recent threads/news blocks.
in comparison, is wf 'lighter' or 'heavier' than xp?
Performance is a top priority. Widgets have cache and render very fast :)

Hi there.

I asked a question a while back that was missed/ignored.

New Threads & New Replies (and most other widgets) do not have functioning richtext.

Example:

f48b7dfcd4.png

How can this be fixed?

Thanks

Hello Guys,

I installed the new Profile Posts Widget, but it`s not visible for Guests, even when they had Permission to see it:

Screenshot_1.webp

Is there another Setting that i had to enable?

Thx

EDIT: Found the Error, Member Profile View was not enabled. :p

but plugin not works, its change default xenforo setup and when add this
$visitor['user_id'] > 0
to users online now widget, delete all other widget like new threads

When I updated this addon i got this server error?

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'WidgetFramework_XenForo_Model_User' not found -library/XenForo/Application.php(520) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 6 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://www.rahstyles.net/forum/index.php?liveupdate"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/forum/threads/nice-ass.913/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

[BUG] In the New Threads widget if thread X was moved from forum A to forum B then you'll see 2 instances of thread X on the New Threads list.

[BUG] In the New Threads widget when you click on the author avatar you get the membercard shown however if you click on the author nickname you're redirected to the member's full profile. I think the proper behavior should be to show the membercard for consistency.

Do these got fixed on 2.5.9? At least the first one?

Top Bottom