Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
also display order not works only when default 10, change any widget to other number widget not wisible

@xfrocks,
Thanks for the add-on. (y)
Latest replies widget is not working in XF1.4. It shows latest threads.

This is how I created that widget:
Renderer: Threads
Widget Type: Latest Replies
Layout: Default
Title: New Replies

Heya @xfrocks
I before 1.4 managed to when using Social Forums addon, to not add the threads from user social forums it on the New Threads sidebar.
But now i updated and it's doing that!

How can i exclude threads from that special node without sacrifice the user permissions view?!

Also had a server permission denied error trying to upgrade from server, upgraded manually ^^

EDIT: So i managed to revoke permissions of see threads / etc for normal guests and registered users, that won't display the new clan threads on sidebar, only for forum mods/admins.

Last edited:
I am using advanced template without wrapper
With this template name: sidebar_profile_post_list
and it works perfectly fine for me.

I am using advanced template without wrapper
With this template name: sidebar_profile_post_list
and it works perfectly fine for me.
But you can include it on forum_list only.
Using the Profile Post renderer of xfrocks, you can call it anywhere ;)

If I make a widget page.. How do I add widgets to the 'content' part of the new page on only there.. not on any other page but that specific page?

I believe that a widget page will only contain the widgets that you specify to go on it. It is separate from the settings on the Appearance section of the ACP. Have you tried it and you are getting something different?

I have a problem with the profile posts widget where it does not display any profile posts unless a user is logged in.

I have a problem with the profile posts widget where it does not display any profile posts unless a user is logged in.
I was having a similar problem so have reverted back to an [Advanced] Template
upload_2014-9-11_23-23-19.webp

If you want guests to view New Profile Posts then remove the Expression.

I have just noticed queries on my index page jumped from 19 to 47 after installing this addon and page generation slowed down considerably.

I am not sure this is the reason but in xenporta, threads are retrieved only if you click on a tab. I think you should consider doing the same @xfrocks Somehow with similar index page setup (several tabs), widget framework generates much more queries.

Uninstalling this for now and going back to xenporta unfortunately. Again :)

Last edited:
Hi there.

I asked a question a while back that was missed/ignored.

New Threads & New Replies (and most other widgets) do not have functioning richtext.

Example:

f48b7dfcd4.png

How can this be fixed?

Thanks
This has been made possible in development version of the add-on. It will be released soon.

When I updated this addon i got this server error?

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'WidgetFramework_XenForo_Model_User' not found -library/XenForo/Application.php(520) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 6 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://www.rahstyles.net/forum/index.php?liveupdate"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/forum/threads/nice-ass.913/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
Please try reuploading the files.

@xfrocks,
Thanks for the add-on. (y)
Latest replies widget is not working in XF1.4. It shows latest threads.

This is how I created that widget:
Renderer: Threads
Widget Type: Latest Replies
Layout: Default
Title: New Replies
Try create another widget with type New Thread and see they are the same? I have just tested and Latest Replies seem to work correctly for me.

Heya @xfrocks
I before 1.4 managed to when using Social Forums addon, to not add the threads from user social forums it on the New Threads sidebar.
But now i updated and it's doing that!

How can i exclude threads from that special node without sacrifice the user permissions view?!

Also had a server permission denied error trying to upgrade from server, upgraded manually ^^

EDIT: So i managed to revoke permissions of see threads / etc for normal guests and registered users, that won't display the new clan threads on sidebar, only for forum mods/admins.
You can select which forum to fetch threads into the widget. Why don't you do that? Also, what did you mean by saying "upgrade from server" and "upgrade manually"?

Top Bottom