Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Is there a way for popular threads to be based on all likes in the thread? Currently it seems to be only based on the number of likes in the first post?

Many Thanks
That is not possible with data in the database now. Some kind of add-on will be required to do that.

Thanks that was a quick reply!

Pity, because a thread may well be popular due to lots of likes across posts in the thread, not just the first post.

Thanks that was a quick reply!

Pity, because a thread may well be popular due to lots of likes across posts in the thread, not just the first post.
Yeah, hope to see XenForo keeping tracks of all likes in a thread soon. This add-on will sure add support for that when it is available.

When you create or edit a widget, you will see the field "Widget Group". You enter the same thing in the field to group widgets together.
So what do i enter.. say i got 2 widgets i want stuck together.. What do i type in on widget 1 and widget 2 ?

Okay on the dev version up, on the recent status, that is to finish right? Feels you just testing around converting from the old widget. But as it is now built-in it's pretty nice, still can make use of the option "only from friends"
Keep up the nice work on update. :)

Last edited:
Is there a way of styling the RSS Feed widget? I'd really like to have alternating colours for each headline, or some other way of making them more distinctive/separate.

Thanks. :)

Okay on the dev version up, on the recent status, that is to finish right? Feels you just testing around converting from the old widget. But as it is now built-in it's pretty nice, still can make use of the option "only from friends"
Keep up the nice work on update. :)
Yeah, the Recent Status widget now uses the same UI as the Profile Posts widget. All existing options still work :)

Is there a way of styling the RSS Feed widget? I'd really like to have alternating colours for each headline, or some other way of making them more distinctive/separate.

Thanks. :)
For customized look, you can put CSS rules in EXTRA.css and target

Code:
.WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_FeedReader

Top Bottom