Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Renderer: Threads
Widget Type: New Replies (for new replies), Most Viewed Threads (for most popular) and set the Cutoff Time to 7 (days).
Setting "Threads Cutoff" to 7 days will only give most popular threads last week among threads created last week,
not most popular last week of all threads.

( side bar) Widget Framework

1. Recent Posts ( side bare) ,
    I am searching and find addons that allow a sidebar with recent posts.
    But none say they work with Widget Framework.
    One member says Widget Framework can do it but a search found no option either.

In SMF , simple portal allows new threads and new posts on my other non-XF sites.

I have recent threads on the XF side bar but would like recent posts as well.
    I have recent posts on the menu tab, but thats not ideal.

Any ideas helpful.

Thanks

( side bar) Widget Framework

1. Recent Posts ( side bare) ,
    I am searching and find addons that allow a sidebar with recent posts.
    But none say they work with Widget Framework.
    One member says Widget Framework can do it but a search found no option either.

In SMF , simple portal allows new threads and new posts on my other non-XF sites.

I have recent threads on the XF side bar but would like recent posts as well.
    I have recent posts on the menu tab, but thats not ideal.

Any ideas helpful.

Thanks
Check this out:

https://xfrocks.com/widget-framework/threads/bd-widget-framework-faq.10/#post-237

I recommend reading the whole thing, but I think that what you are looking for is in that post.

Thanks Man - so how many days do you suggest?@HenrikHansen
21-30 days. If you have very popular threads created 35 days ago, they will not show on the list. Unfortutanely, there is no widget to show most read threads last week, independent of when the threads are created.

Hello everyone. Is there an expression that only displays the content on the home/main page? I just want my basic HTML text to display on the main page that lists all the main forums. Is this possible? Thanks.

Just insert forum_list in the position field for this basic HTML widget.

Thanks. I have tried this and it does not appear to work :(. My position is
Code:
"hook:page_container_content_top"
. I tried adding "forum_list" after a comma but it just seems to be overridden and appears at the top of every page. It is in a perfect position where it is now on the homepage, it just needs to stay there :(.

Last edited:
Thanks. I have tried this and it does not appear to work :(. My position is
Code:
"hook:page_container_content_top"
. I tried adding "forum_list" after a comma but it just seems to be overridden and appears at the top of every page. It is in a perfect position where it is now on the homepage, it just needs to stay there :(.

Try using this hook instead (and don't bother with forum_list)
Code:
hook:forum_list_nodes

Then make the Display Order something like -10

Hello Gang,

I'm getting an "Server Error" that looks like is might be related to "Widget Framework". I reinstalled the add-on files and cleared the log but the same error popped up right away. I then did a "File Health Check" and the "fb_channel.php" came back with unexpected content.

I'm not totally clear on what the "fb_channel.php" does but I'm guessing Facebook stuff? This leaves me to the next bunch of into. A while back I change my domain name and the name of the corresponding Facebook page for the forum. The Facebook block and integration didn't work after that do I made a new app on Facebook and adjusted the "Facebook Integration" and all seemed good. I just noticed today that I was getting "server errors" on the ACP that started Feb 17th. Why I didn't notice the yellow server error notice in the ACP until now is beyond me... I'm in there everyday!

That all being said I feel the need to mention that I'm not too web smart so if you have any ideas to what might be the problem and how to correct it I would appreciate it if you would speak slow and clear to me as I palpably will have to Google 99% of it just to understand.

Many thanks,
Nick

1.webp

------------------------------
2.webp

Top Bottom