Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Thanks! Got it!

This one is not working:
A: For the "What's New" page, use position "find_new_threads". For search results page, use position "search_results".

I am in the process of upgrading my forum (still on v1.1.3!), and noticed that Widget Framework was very outdated (I was still running v1.2). I just tried upgrading to 2.5.0d, which seemed to go OK. Now, however, I get the following error when trying to load my forum:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: template_for_hooks in /var/www/vhosts/staffordforum.com/httpdocs/dev/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php on line 189

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php at line 189
  2. WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->_prepareWidgetMandatory() in WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php at line 92
  3. WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->getGlobalWidgets() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 81
  4. WidgetFramework_Core->bootstrap() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 251
  5. WidgetFramework_Listener::front_controller_pre_view()
  6. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
  7. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 154
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/dev/index.php at line 13
Can you help, please?

As per a previous post, the folder name within /js/ changed from widget_framework to WidgetFramework during this upgrade - not sure if this is relevant. At the moment, both folders are still in the /js/ folder.

I am in the process of upgrading my forum (still on v1.1.3!), and noticed that Widget Framework was very outdated (I was still running v1.2). I just tried upgrading to 2.5.0d, which seemed to go OK. Now, however, I get the following error when trying to load my forum:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: template_for_hooks in /var/www/vhosts/staffordforum.com/httpdocs/dev/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php on line 189

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php at line 189
  2. WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->_prepareWidgetMandatory() in WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php at line 92
  3. WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->getGlobalWidgets() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 81
  4. WidgetFramework_Core->bootstrap() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 251
  5. WidgetFramework_Listener::front_controller_pre_view()
  6. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
  7. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 154
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/dev/index.php at line 13
Can you help, please?

As per a previous post, the folder name within /js/ changed from widget_framework to WidgetFramework during this upgrade - not sure if this is relevant. At the moment, both folders are still in the /js/ folder.
Try going through each widget and save it.

Try going through each widget and save it.
Save what?

I disabled [bd] Widget Framework and the forum now seems to work fine.

Is it perhaps that 2.5.0d isn't compatible with XenForo 1.1.3? If I bring XF up to date, do you think this will fix it?

Thanks.

Quick question on a weird bug I am having - when logged in, our bd Image attachments grid is working on the homepage (mobitog.com) but when viewing as a guest it doesn't.

Any ideas? I can't seem to find any permissions settings that would affect this?

Quick question on a weird bug I am having - when logged in, our bd Image attachments grid is working on the homepage (mobitog.com) but when viewing as a guest it doesn't.

Any ideas? I can't seem to find any permissions settings that would affect this?
By default, guests don't have permission to view attachments. You will need to adjust the permission for the user group before the widget show up again for guests.

Here's a strange one... I've got a member who is seeing all words in the thread titles in widgets in the right column where the letter "i" gets capitalized in every instance. Doesn't matter if it's not the first letter of the word. He posted a screen shot to confirm. Any idea where I'd even begin to start to troubleshoot this? I'm going to check with him to find if it's happening in non-WF boxes, like the Showcase sidebar boxes.

Here's a strange one... I've got a member who is seeing all words in the thread titles in widgets in the right column where the letter "i" gets capitalized in every instance. Doesn't matter if it's not the first letter of the word. He posted a screen shot to confirm. Any idea where I'd even begin to start to troubleshoot this? I'm going to check with him to find if it's happening in non-WF boxes, like the Showcase sidebar boxes.
If it is restricted to one user, I think it's one of his browser plugin or something. Suggest him to use another browser etc. ;)

Ask him to zoom in on the webpage (ctrl and +). Maybe it is his resolution.

Top Bottom