Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
It's easy to see it in the screenshot I saw, it's not a resolution issue. It's definitely something capitalizing the all the "i" characters in the thread title links.
Ok. I had the exact same problem, only the "i" characters getting capitilized, and it was a resoluteion problem :)

Can I see some forums which use this add on + any other add ons which improve/show it off even more? Tempted after reading through 40+ pages and seeing what some people have done :) also does xenword work with this? Or is it not needed now?

Any suggestions on what I can use instead of wordpress?

Thanks in advanced

Last edited:
in the future release can you add some cosmetic improvements to widget, more design to widget
I think xfrocks is more "coder-guy" than "designer" :cool:. But you are right, more style settings would be nice.

Compare the two stories below from my test-site:
Top: Featured threads block from Brogans featured threads addon, where a LOT of style properties have been added.
Bottom: Full layout block fro widget framework where FEW style properties have been added.

I agree, please add more style properties to the widget framework.

stylingwidgets.webp

Hi,
I will need help achieving the below shot - new replies and Most popular, viewed, if possible to appear on the side bar. Any idea or advise or code needed - what do i select on the renderer? please?

upload_2014-8-15_14-25-51.webp

Hi,
I will need help achieving the below shot - new replies and Most popular, viewed, if possible to appear on the side bar. Any idea or advise or code needed - what do i select on the renderer? please?

View attachment 80748

Renderer: Threads
Widget Type: New Replies (for new replies), Most Viewed Threads (for most popular) and set the Cutoff Time to 7 (days).
Select the forums you want included, give the widget a title and specify where they should be positioned for each instance

Last edited:
Renderer: Threads
Widget Type: New Replies (for new replies), Most Viewed Threads (for most popular) and set the Cutoff Time to 7 (days).
Select the forums you want included, give the widget a title and specify where they should be positioned for each instance
Thank you

Top Bottom