Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
The plugin has a feature to add recent threads on sidebar, can it be used on a specific subforum or will it only work for the entire site? I wan't to add a news sidebar for a subforum that contains all the news on forum. Also, can it be renamed to what ever I want? Instead of showing recent threads, I will name it Recent News.

Is it possible to have a "Comments" link on the Recent Statuses widget? So people can see the comment on the status?

The plugin has a feature to add recent threads on sidebar, can it be used on a specific subforum or will it only work for the entire site? I wan't to add a news sidebar for a subforum that contains all the news on forum. Also, can it be renamed to what ever I want? Instead of showing recent threads, I will name it Recent News.
Yes, you can use expression to show the widget in a specific forum only. Something like
PHP:
$forum['node_id'] == 10

Reactions: rdn

Sorry, not for now.

Why is it i can't import addon xml file of this widget?
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-widget-framework.297/
i have uploaded the "upload" files on my xenforo directory
but still i can't import xml file instead it says "The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again." really need your help guys ! thanks!

Please try uploading again. Make sure you merge the js and library inside the upload directory with the js and library on your server.

Hi,

I have created a new page node following below guideline:-

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/editing-templates-and-defining-a-callback-for-pages.7226/

I added below code in template to show sidebars:-

Code:
<xen:sidebar>
    <xen:include template="sidebar_online_users" />
<xen:include template="sidebar_share_page" />
</xen:sidebar>

And two sidebars online users and share page are coming perfectly fine... Now I want to show New Threads in side bar. But I'm unable to do... I read all the posts in this thread and I found below:-

To show the widget in a page with node_id #10, use the position "pagenode_container" and use the expression "$page.node_id == 10"

But still I'm unable to see New Thread Widget in sidebar.. I guess I need to make some changes in my template too... Can anyone tell me what should I do to show New Threads widget in sidebar?

I have XenPorta installed and put New Threads and New Replies widgets on the portal page. I also put them on the forum page at the same time. It worked well for a while, but after updating a bunch of mods(including XenPorta and Widget Framework), the New Threads and New Replies widgets stopped updating on the portal page, though they still work on the forum page. What's up with that?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the Users Online and Forum Statistics widgets work on both the portal page and the forum page. Somehow, the New Threads and New Replies are the only problem widgets.

Hi,

I have created a new page node following below guideline:-

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/editing-templates-and-defining-a-callback-for-pages.7226/

I added below code in template to show sidebars:-

Code:
<xen:sidebar>
    <xen:include template="sidebar_online_users" />
<xen:include template="sidebar_share_page" />
</xen:sidebar>

And two sidebars online users and share page are coming perfectly fine... Now I want to show New Threads in side bar. But I'm unable to do... I read all the posts in this thread and I found below:-

To show the widget in a page with node_id #10, use the position "pagenode_container" and use the expression "$page.node_id == 10"

But still I'm unable to see New Thread Widget in sidebar.. I guess I need to make some changes in my template too... Can anyone tell me what should I do to show New Threads widget in sidebar?

You don't need to edit the template to have the online user and share page. You can use widgets for those.
About the expression, it should be
PHP:
$page['node_id'] == 10

I have XenPorta installed and put New Threads and New Replies widgets on the portal page. I also put them on the forum page at the same time. It worked well for a while, but after updating a bunch of mods(including XenPorta and Widget Framework), the New Threads and New Replies widgets stopped updating on the portal page, though they still work on the forum page. What's up with that?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the Users Online and Forum Statistics widgets work on both the portal page and the forum page. Somehow, the New Threads and New Replies are the only problem widgets.

What do you mean by stop updating? It kept showing old data or something?

You don't need to edit the template to have the online user and share page. You can use widgets for those.
About the expression, it should be
PHP:
$page['node_id'] == 10

But it is not working :( :(... I tried adding this in the expression but still I don't see anything in sidebar... I only see members online and share side bar because I have explicitly added those in my template... does that mean my code in template have some issues??

What do you mean by stop updating? It kept showing old data or something?
Yes, that's it. Only those two particular widgets are affected. If I remove the widgets on the portal, then add them back, they would show the current data, but be stuck with that data.

But it is not working :( :(... I tried adding this in the expression but still I don't see anything in sidebar... I only see members online and share side bar because I have explicitly added those in my template... does that mean my code in template have some issues??

I will need your site address and an admin account information. Please send me via conversation.

Yes, that's it. Only those two particular widgets are affected. If I remove the widgets on the portal, then add them back, they would show the current data, but be stuck with that data.

Okie, please start a conversation with me and give me the site address + admin account info.

Can someone screenshot me an example of what a working Advanced Template Without Wrapper looks like?

Can someone screenshot me an example of what a working Advanced Template Without Wrapper looks like?

It just rendered the template as usual. If you are interested in a particular template, tell me and I will run a quick test + take a screenshot for you.

Page 22 has a lot of good stuff.

Or this thread: all frequently asked questions for [bd] Widget Framework!

Can't select how many videos to display without depending on XenMedio AdminCP/Options.

Regarding third party renderer, please ask in its thread. I honestly don't know the answer :D

Reactions: DRE
Top Bottom