Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
This template: oxy_news_index from http://www.8thos.com/News

It's a custom template so you will need to test it yourself unfortunately. And if I'm correct, the template will need some data which will not available when you render it through Widget Framework. In short, it's very likely that your template "oxy_news_index" will not work.

when applying this simple shadow-image, then certain Widgets from "bd Widget Framework" do have issues, meaning the shadow is showing for some Widgets and is not showing for others. :confused:
It applies a shadow underneath the Search-Box and misses out some shadows at the Members-page.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/diagonal-shadow-under-sidebar-blocks.1751/

When "bd Widget Framework" is disabled, then it works fine.

Check it out....

Change the CSS needed for those blocks.

Is anyone else having problems with the Framework not updating itself (Recent Posts, Recent Statuses, etc) on 2.2.3?

I have to manually go into the block settings & save the block for the sidebar to update to new posts.

Does this have a recent threads widget just like the recent threads widget in XenPorta?
The RecentThreads widget for both bd widget and simbolo's bd widget portal does not display like the recent threads widget for xenporta, which was designed to look just like threads in the forum listing. Could you please consider developing one?

when applying this simple shadow-image, then certain Widgets from "bd Widget Framework" do have issues, meaning the shadow is showing for some Widgets and is not showing for others. :confused:
It applies a shadow underneath the Search-Box and misses out some shadows at the Members-page.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/diagonal-shadow-under-sidebar-blocks.1751/

When "bd Widget Framework" is disabled, then it works fine.

Check it out....

The CSS selector (".sidebar .section:after") used in the instruction may miss some widgets I think. Do you have a live site I can see or can you list the widgets that failed?

Just a question for the rss feed. I've used it in my forum and it works as you can see

Screenshot 2013-05-06 alle 13.32.36.webp

so I'm asking if it's possible to add a delimiter or something like a little line between one title and the other one so that the whole thing is more readable.

Thanks

Just a question for the rss feed. I've used it in my forum and it works as you can see

View attachment 45733

so I'm asking if it's possible to add a delimiter or something like a little line between one title and the other one so that the whole thing is more readable.

Thanks

I think you can add this to your EXTRA.css template

Code:
.WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_FeedReader_Entry
{
border-bottom: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
}

It's a custom template so you will need to test it yourself unfortunately. And if I'm correct, the template will need some data which will not available when you render it through Widget Framework. In short, it's very likely that your template "oxy_news_index" will not work.
Just happened to see this! So custom templates won't work, nor will templates from other plugins?

Just happened to see this! So custom templates won't work, nor will templates from other plugins?

Depending on the template. You can think of it this way: a template is like your clothes, they are just a way of presentation. Data is what behind template and make it useful. Some template does not require data to work, most templates do.

Depending on the template. You can think of it this way: a template is like your clothes, they are just a way of presentation. Data is what behind template and make it useful. Some template does not require data to work, most templates do.
Any documentation on what requirements are needed?

Top Bottom