Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/donation-manager.385/

Trying to get the sidebars from this plugin working. merc_donation_sidebar, merc_donation_sidebar_top_donations, merc_donation_sidebar_top_donors
are their names.

Ah, that's really hard to answer because the add-on is a paid one and I don't have its available. Anyway, I can give you an educated guess that they will not work because all those templates will need data (the top donations, etc.). You may request the author to add support for [bd] Widget Framwork though.

OMFG @ the zoom affect when you click first post attachment!!!! :eek:

That's incredible!

Is there any way that you could make the first post attachment image larger in the box?

Is this a bd widget?

Screen Shot 2013-05-06 at 8.28.42 AM.webp

Is the recent threads widget compatible with thread thumbnails? http://xenforo.com/community/resources/thread-thumbnails-by-waindigo.223/
I do not know, but I guess so.
I added the last poster user avatar feature in widget without add-ons from third parties.
OMFG @ the zoom affect when you click first post attachment!!!! :eek:

That's incredible!
Thanks
Is there any way that you could make the first post attachment image larger in the box?
Yes. Added in widget options.

Yes.

Salud2
PD: edited

just for my understanding:

is "lms" now developing this "Widget Framework" or "xfrocks" ?
Or are they working together on this or is "lms" working on his own Addons ?

Is "lms" going to release his Addons ?

Thanks for clarification!

:)

The "Widget Framework" develop is alwais for xfrocks. That does not mean that third parties can launch their own widgets (widget portal, etc.).
I work on my own add-ons.
Yes. When ended. Development in Spanish and then translate them into English.
See http://xenforo.com/community/resources/authors/lms.614/

To send! (¡A mandar!):)

Salud2

[bd] Widget Framework add-on is maintained by me. From the beginning, the idea is to create a solid framework with minimum builtin widgets and invite other dev to add support into their add-ons / develop on the framework. I often work with other dev to assist in the integration but not much (because integrate with [bd] Widget Framework is not very complicated). In this instance, lms is working on his own add-on alone and I haven't involved so far :D

I'm trying to get one of the XFUserAlbums templates to display with no luck. I'm trying to just use the template but doesn't work - in this case I have tried with these two templates:

xfr_useralbums_sidebar_latest_album
xfr_useralbums_sidebar_latest_albums

but no luck.

Any idea what it would take to make those work with the framework?

I'm trying to get one of the XFUserAlbums templates to display with no luck. I'm trying to just use the template but doesn't work - in this case I have tried with these two templates:

but no luck.

Those two templates require data to work correctly unfotunately. You will need add-on support to make them work with [bd] Widget Framework.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I will try and come up with something - if I get a developer to make it for me I'll release it .

but no luck.

I thought I was done, but it is not. Coming soon.

Salud2

Top Bottom