Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Yeah I figured that would be the case, but I might still use it as I'm paying for the damn dedicated server anyway I might as well use it :D

Thanks!

Yeah I figured that would be the case, but I might still use it as I'm paying for the damn dedicated server anyway I might as well use it :D

Thanks!

It has been suggested before so maybe in the next release you will be able to disable caching via the interface instead of editing the files :P

I'm using the "Most liked threads" widget with "current forum + it's children" set on forum_view and it works for the most part except on the last forum where the threads are shown. Is this a known bug?

For example:

forum index -> forum (works) -> forum (works) -> forum (doesn't work)

I'm using the "Most liked threads" widget with "current forum + it's children" set on forum_view and it works for the most part except on the last forum where the threads are shown. Is this a known bug?

For example:

forum index -> forum (works) -> forum (works) -> forum (doesn't work)

Please note that the option limit the container forum for found threads. It does not affect in which forum the widget show up. So for example you have forums this way

Code:
parent of parent > parent > this forum

If you are viewing "parent", the widget should list threads from "parent" and "this forum".
If you are viewing "this forum", the widget will only list threads from "this forum".

Not only it's recent threads. Are widgtes for
Salud2

Released on http://xenforo.com/community/resources/widgets-collection-for-widget-framework.1847/

Salud2

Just a newbie Q... I have XF installed in my root dir and simple portal as my homepage. So, member_list shows the widget on the member page, and "all" shows them on all pages, but what "position" will make the widget show on my homepage?

Just a newbie Q... I have XF installed in my root dir and simple portal as my homepage. So, member_list shows the widget on the member page, and "all" shows them on all pages, but what "position" will make the widget show on my homepage?

I don't have the add-on installed but if you send me the site URL, I can take a quick look.

XF Rocks, since the latest 1.1.5 upgrade of xenforo our sidebar has stopped working and now only displays on the forum_list template only when having "all" selected.

Is this a known issue?

Hi, does this allow a collapsible sidebar? Is that an option? I would like a persistent sidebar across the whole site and if someone wants to close it down, they can.

Top Bottom