Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Any idea how to make "Latest Post" and "Latest Thread" with rich username color?
Change in templates <xen:username user="$user" /> by <xen:username user="$user" rich="true" />. If this <xen do not exists, change by css (.userTitle).
You can also use {xen:helper username, $user, 'primaryText'}, where 'primaryText' is the class to apply

Salud2

Reactions: rdn
Just installed the latest version (2.2.3, not upgraded), in the add/edit widget screen there's a checkbox with "wf_print_error_message" next to it - missing phrase?

Just installed the latest version (2.2.3, not upgraded), in the add/edit widget screen there's a checkbox with "wf_print_error_message" next to it - missing phrase?

Strange, the phrase has been removed a few version before. The option for that phrase is also deprecated. You can safely ignore it. The next release should fox the issue. Sorry.

estimated

I need to add a widget the "Rotatind Ads: Ads Custom Widgets (use / non-wrapper) ...

but not how to insert is configured and running this widget ...

PS: I have also installed the add "rotating ads"

if anyone can help me I would appreciate

Why would you want to do that?
I do not know English so I can not explain, but I think this is very good - at least for me.

6-2-2013-9-22-36-am-jpg.47340

and

6-3-2013 8-23-10 PM.webp
I love Widget Framework

I do not know English so I can not explain, but I think this is very good - at least for me.

and

I love Widget Framework
I don't understand your question so I couldn't suggest anything. But if you just need that renderer then install the [Tinhte] XenTag add-on is enough. If you want to have those renderer duplicated as in the screenshot (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) then you will need to edit the file. There is no point to duplicate that way though...

I want to create more renderer [Tinhte] XenTag - Related thread and when I want add widget [Tinhte] XenTag - Related thread, i Select the forums i want to search for threads.

I want to create more renderer [Tinhte] XenTag - Related thread and when I want add widget [Tinhte] XenTag - Related thread, i Select the forums i want to search for threads.

You can have more than one widget for a renderer. That's why there is no point to have the renderer duplicated.
For the forum select box, that must be custom made by somebody else. You will need to contact the site owner where you see it.

Top Bottom