Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
The same last post widget is showing avatars in thread_list but they are showing default avatars in forum_list .. Any reason for that?

Is there a bit of code i can change so that all thread titles can be seen in the latest posts list, whether the user has permission to see the full thread or not?
I have my forum set so that regular members can see thread titles but not the full post. The widget doesnt seem to follow this rule.
Thanks

Is this rare?

error 500

Fatal error: Cannot 'break' 2 levels in /customers/5/c/8/lap-net.dk/httpd.www/library/WidgetFramework/Helper/Index.php on line 90

I am getting this error when trying to install for some reason:
fLorsNB.png

Is there a conditional I can use to only show a widget if the thread has x amount of total posts on the page?

The Thread Poll widget is broken. After using the widget to vote, the poll results are instantly displayed. But refreshing the page shows the voting options agains instead of the poll results. If a member has voted, the poll results should always be shown.

The Thread Poll widget is broken. After using the widget to vote, the poll results are instantly displayed. But refreshing the page shows the voting options agains instead of the poll results. If a member has voted, the poll results should always be shown.
That is expected I think.
If the poll has the option "Allow voters to change their votes" enabled.

How can we make a widget (the last one obviously) in the sidebar, "sticky" so it follows you as you scroll down?

Is there anyway (Cron or Standalone script) that can be used to generate widgets cache?

Basically, I've couple of feed blocks that has 10 minutes caching. But still it really takes long to rebuild the widget after the cache is expired. So, I want to make sure front end user never faces the situation in which the widget blocks get rebuilt.

So, I want to put 1 minute cron that create cache of those specific widget blocks.

I try to add a sidebar widget to our recent posts page, which fails.

Within the widget setup dialog this is my entry for the position field: find_new_posts, find_new_profile_posts, news_feed_page_global

The widget shows up for the recent activity page (template news_feed_page_global) , but not for the other ones.

Any ideas what I can do?

Is there a condition or expression i can use to limit the Poll widget to threads created in last month ? If poll is older than 30 days then display nothing

@xfrocks I read in this thread that you have an updated version we can download from xfrocks.com, but the site seems to be down...can you make it available here? Thanks.

Top Bottom