Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I've downloaded the latest version of WF from here
https://xfrocks.com/resources/bd-widget-framework.19/

When I install it on my XenForo 1.5.8 it breaks the whole system.

An exception occurred: Class 'WidgetFramework_ShippableHelper_Updater' not found in /web/xenforo/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php on line 39

1. WidgetFramework_Listener::init_dependencies() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
  2. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 215
  3. XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 127
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /web/xenforo/admin.php at line 13
Any ideas?

What's the latest stable version of Widget Framework? I'm having difficulties making tabbed widgets and the ajax call not loads any content for tabbed widget :(

Ok with rss feeder, I have the posts 1 after each other, How do I add a space in between the posts so it's easier to read .

Thanks

Last edited:
Has anyone had Widget Framework issues with the File Health Check? I'm getting the following server error:

Fatal error: Class 'WidgetFramework_FileSums' not found in /home/xxx/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php on line 279

Server error details are:

Code:
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(60) "https://www.forumurl.com/admin.php?tools/file-check"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
   ["tools/file-check"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(1) {
   ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

I'm confused. Any ideas?

Widget Framework 2.6.3
XF 1.5.12

I'm using following versions.

XenForo 1.5.4
WF 2.6.3

I want to display widgets only on index page, I'm trying to set position field to "forum_list".

But, it seems that the "position" setting only works if I select "all" or "hook:*". It's not working for template names like "forum_list" etc.

Any clues?

I've searched the forum and tried all the suggestions that I've found but nothing seems to be working.
In the New Posts sidebar block the avatar is showing as the default avatar rather than that of an actual person, how do I fix this?

I have the latest version of WF installed as well as the latest version of Xenforo.

Also, and I have no idea if this means anything, in the template file wf_widget_threads_thread_sidebar there is a tiny red dot in front of the the template title in the tab. I only mention this because I've not seen it on other templates.

Update: Changed the New Posts Widget to the New Threads Widget and it works fine now.

Last edited:
Seems to be working well overall on 1.5.13.

Question: how do I show an html widget on thread_view pages where there are more than x posts only?

$thread.reply_count > 1 as an expression doesn't seem to work.

Is there a way to change how the date for new posts/threads is shown in the sidebar?
I'm finding that the second line is way too long and would prefer that in only show the date (rather than the day and time) no matter when the post/thread was added, I'd also like to eliminate the time of posting (ie 10:41 PM) altogether.

If this is possible, how?

Is there a way to add new posts to the sidebar with this add-on?

I cannot figure out for my life how to add a new posts widget. There are only new threads and new replies. But no new posts.

Any ideas?

Is there a way to add new posts to the sidebar with this add-on?

I cannot figure out for my life how to add a new posts widget. There are only new threads and new replies. But no new posts.

Any ideas?
In the Add New Widget choose Threads for Render, then below that, where it says "Widget Type" choose whichever you want. The choices include New Posts, New Threads, etc.

In the Add New Widget choose Threads for Render, then below that, where it says "Widget Type" choose whichever you want. The choices include New Posts, New Threads, etc.

Thanks but are you seeing where it actually says "New Posts"?

For some reason I only see New Threads, Recent Threads, Latest Replies... etc.

But no "New Posts" where it would show both replies and threads at the same time. I've had this issue ever since Widget Framework came out. There's was never a New Posts block.

If anyone has an idea of how or why the new posts block isn't there please let me know. I'm using the most recent version of Widget Framework on Xenforo 1.5.13

I don't think there was ever one actually on my end. If someone thinks they have an idea of how I can get it to appear please let me know and thanks.

Yes, I can see the "New Posts" under "Widget Type". I wonder if it has something to do with your theme?
I actually have no idea what would cause that as I've only been playing with Xenforo for about a month myself. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help.

Yes, I can see the "New Posts" under "Widget Type". I wonder if it has something to do with your theme?
I actually have no idea what would cause that as I've only been playing with Xenforo for about a month myself. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help.

Strange behavior. I actually have always had it where new posts wasn't there for the entire year and a half I've been using widget framework on Xenforo. It's never been there. The closest I get is New Threads and Latest Replies. However that doesn't come in handy too much since I want both of those into one widget (new posts).

I don't think it's my theme but it's strange that you have it there and I don't.

@xfrocks your probably busy but if you find a moment to examine this let me know and I'll check back. Thanks.

For some reason I only see New Threads, Recent Threads, Latest Replies... etc.

But no "New Posts" where it would show both replies and threads at the same time. I've had this issue ever since Widget Framework came out. There's was never a New Posts block.

If anyone has an idea of how or why the new posts block isn't there please let me know. I'm using the most recent version of Widget Framework on Xenforo 1.5.13

I don't think there was ever one actually on my end. If someone thinks they have an idea of how I can get it to appear please let me know and thanks.
Have you tried disabling all other addon's, and maybe uninstalling and reinstalling the framework if that doesn't work? I mean, if you're the only one having this problem, then it strongly suggests the issue is something on your end and not a problem with the framework itself. Not that I know you're the only one having this problem, just saying it doesn't seem to be common.

Top Bottom