Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hi there, I'm trying to use the PHP widget but haven't been able to.

Is there some sort of a manual or instructions on how to use that widget?

Thanks.

EDIT: I actually figured out that New Posts is labled "Recent Threads". Wish someone had of passed that information on to me but that's why I could not find it.

Still not sure why it was named that but there's the answer anyways.

Recent Threads widget is actually new posts. Who would of known.

Anyways I appreciate it guys.

Last edited:
Hello, can you help me?

I need widget Threads (New Threads) with wrapper (layout "Compact List"). How can i do it?
And second question:

How can i create "Compact List" in own template? I need different more widgets with own buttons with compact list template. When i create own template

wf_widget_threads_thread_list_compact_A
wf_widget_threads_thread_list_compact_B

and in wf i set custom and select this new template, widget is empty.

Widget Framework appears to be causing problems with PHP 7.

I upgraded to PHP 7 today and all my Xenforo forums generated HTTP 500 errors. After reverting back to PHP 5.6 I was able to load my forums again. The error logs highlighted that widget framework was causing the problem.

As it stands just now I need to decide whether I continue to use PHP 7 and uninstall widget framework, or continue using widget framework with an earlier version of PHP.

Has anyone else faced this issue and found a workaround?

Widget Framework appears to be causing problems with PHP 7.

I upgraded to PHP 7 today and all my Xenforo forums generated HTTP 500 errors. After reverting back to PHP 5.6 I was able to load my forums again. The error logs highlighted that widget framework was causing the problem.

As it stands just now I need to decide whether I continue to use PHP 7 and uninstall widget framework, or continue using widget framework with an earlier version of PHP.

Has anyone else faced this issue and found a workaround?
https://xfrocks.com/resources/bd-widget-framework.19/

I have hidden both the profile posts and staff online widgets from the side bar on my forum index, but after installing your add-on they seem to have reappeared. It seems once I turn off your add-on, they once again disappear. Btw, I'm using the latest version of Xenforo.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have hidden both the profile posts and staff online widgets from the side bar on my forum index, but after installing your add-on they seem to have reappeared. It seems once I turn off your add-on, they once again disappear. Btw, I'm using the latest version of Xenforo.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to make use of the clear sidebar widget. Place it before the other widgets you want to display and it will get rid of them for you.

You need to make use of the clear sidebar widget. Place it before the other widgets you want to display and it will get rid of them for you.

Thank you for your assistance. I tried, but I can’t seem to find an option to add widgets to the main forum index. Should I use an expression to do this? If yes, could you give me an example?

Thank you for your assistance. I tried, but I can’t seem to find an option to add widgets to the main forum index. Should I use an expression to do this? If yes, could you give me an example?

An expression is not needed.

Simply find the box that says "position" and put the position as "forum_list" (without quotes).

Any widgets you want to appear on the forum index (unless your using some type of portal add-on) should be forum_list

Basically the forum_list is the main forum homepage.

To add to this. After you label the position for the item, each widget should fall under a category where you go to view the widgets via the admincp. For example, if you label the widgets position as forum_list, when you go to view the widgets via the admincp you'll be able to see them grouped under a category that says "forum_list". So you can also add widgets for other pages such as the members page. It's position is "member_notable" (without quotes).

Hope this helped.

Last edited:
Is there a way to place the widget outside of the sidebar on desktop? In the one particular staff forum where I have this particular widget displaying, I'd like to give it more horizontal display area, like below the threadlist.

Hey,

How can the widget get this link
hintaopas.fi should be added to the forum, but I do not understand how to put it on the widget?

This hintaopas.fi should be displayed in my forum

Here's an example

and here is URL site https://murobbs.muropaketti.com/

Thank you!

Attachments

• hintaopas.fi.webp
    hintaopas.fi.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 6
For some reason, after updating to the BETA, my entire report center went missing. We can't access it at all, and uninstalling the application didn't help. Is there a fix for this?

Top Bottom