Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generated By: Unknown Account, 6 minutes ago

Currently running [bd] Widget Framework v2.3.5

It's a bug reported and Mike fixed it. Temporary workaround is available as below:

I have found a bug in XenForo, reported here http://xenforo.com/community/threads/resolvedynamicclass-when-class-is-empty.57064/
The problem is some other add-on left view class name blank and triggered the above bug. I will provide a temporary fix in this post and hope XenForo will fix the bug soon enough.

Temporary fix:
File: xenforo/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php
Line: 169 (as of v2.3.5)
PHP:
public static function load_class_view($class, array &$extend)
{

Replace with

PHP:
public static function load_class_view($class, array &$extend)
{
if (empty($class))
{
return;
}

Hi,

Is there a way to add Social Forums (by Waindigo) categories added to the widget. I would like the thread display widget (latest reply) to show the latest replies within the social forums. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Hi,

Is there a way to add Social Forums (by Waindigo) categories added to the widget. I would like the thread display widget (latest reply) to show the latest replies within the social forums. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.
You can just choose the forum and it should work fine.

Yes, but it wasn't a widget framework widget. For example on Chris' site or Jaxel's site. The HTML is different.
Ah, I can help you in that case. I will add the indicator to the todo list to see what I can do then.
The mentioned recent threads widgets with read/unread indicator actually come from XenPorta. Did you figure out how to add an indicator to the widget framework widget yet?

How do I put a widget on the Xenporta home page at the top where the ad_above_content hook is?

The template I want to put it at is EWRporta_Portal

I am able to use EWRporta_Portal for sidebar widgets but not for anything above the node or slideshow listing.

How do I put a widget on the Xenporta home page at the top where the ad_above_content hook is?

The template I want to put it at is EWRporta_Portal

I am able to use EWRporta_Portal for sidebar widgets but not for anything above the node or slideshow listing.
Position widget field: hook:ad_above_content
For expression, i don't know.

Salud2

i can't get TaigaChat to show up. im new to this plugin. i imported the TaigaChat.xml from the addon package, but nothing is showing up on my forum. any help would be great!

edit: nevermind, can't get xenmedio working either, this is too complicated. giving up.

Last edited:
i can't get TaigaChat to show up. im new to this plugin. i imported the TaigaChat.xml from the addon package, but nothing is showing up on my forum. any help would be great!

edit: nevermind, can't get xenmedio working either, this is too complicated. giving up.
Have you install TaigaChat first? And don't forget to check your permission.

Top Bottom