Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Yes.I enabled it on forum_list
9tb4.png

Now,All Widgets have disappeared.They don't appears.
Order # should be the lowest, sample "0".

No, i use xenforo 1.1.3
Found a problem with XenForo 1.1, consider changing the template wf_widget_online_staff with

Code:
<xen:if hascontent="true">
<div class="avatarList WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_OnlineStaff">
    <ul>
        <xen:contentcheck>
            <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user">
                <xen:if is="(isset({$user.is_staff}) AND {$user.is_staff}) OR (!isset({$user.is_staff}) AND ({$user.is_moderator} OR {$user.is_admin}))">
                    <li class="user-{$user.user_id}">
                        <xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" />
                        <xen:username user="$user" rich="true" />
                        <div class="userTitle">{xen:helper userTitle, $user}</div>
                    </li>
                </xen:if>
            </xen:foreach>
        </xen:contentcheck>
    </ul>
</div>
</xen:if>

This is a temporary fix. When new version is released, you should revert this change.

I might have missed this but I'm playing with the Widget Page and I don't understand what the following are:

Column Width:
Column Gap:
Row Gap:

Edit: Ah it's just the size/padding in px? I assumed this would be in the CSS/SP.

Last edited:
I might have missed this but I'm playing with the Widget Page and I don't understand what the following are:

Column Width:
Column Gap:
Row Gap:
For layout. You can control the width of the columns. And how wide those columns get separated from each other. Also, how far each row from other row.

What's the chances of getting you to add the ability to put widgets on a left sidebar too? :p

I know that's not quiet as easy.
The chance is slim :p

if i wanted to restrict a module/widget to group 10 for example, what expression would i use? (xenforo1.2)

Another issue, widgets content is div that wrapped by UL element.
For example
HTML:
<li id="widget-tab-11" class="widget WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_RecentStatus">
    <ul>
        <div class="avatarList">
            <ul>.............
It makes html errors since this is not valid child for UL.

i want to delete the widgets on my forum and and sustitute it for framework widgets.

this is my web: foroconjuntas.es

how can i eliminate my default widgets?

Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generated By: Unknown Account, 6 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_WidgetFram...')
#1 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/View1.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_WidgetFram...')
#2 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home2/shady/pu...')
#3 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(959): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('WidgetFramework...')
#4 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(483): XenForo_Application::autoload('WidgetFramework...')
#5 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(209): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('', 'view', 'XenForo_ViewPub...')
#6 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Raw.php(53): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('', 'Raw', Array, '')
#7 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(572): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Raw->renderView('', Array, '', NULL)
#8 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Raw), Array)
#9 /home2/asdf/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://www.asdf.com/index.php?sync/sync"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["sync/sync"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["authData"] => string(576) "ALmQbjslJLze821UAqcVxlBPFeyWCgAvkgF+Na6i4F/OGUQFP46MwxNR980Rcgl93aBH6RyhG4KtQhAoIZ6zJG84Qi2WCfz/xpY+CKaUiRknH10D073ZiHkokwhlyIY4pRBTKqRZ48RyF+Vjx0grZj0HtyFzdW07U2zfa9ztwPvsvabOllHNLNjjgt/8LUJP/fjlo1i07f2xN83o/iPr+n333yVbdx0GC0u+578GZe82d0XreLHSnxkxtdExH8JAAkathR/bgJN555e9RWcsGZSsl9g0TGIUTnTxdjHCKXsTknQbwedUSrBdYFoIPdoXwNDEiDlhHKFq0MtPReNFFmQjZfl0srnRTkaSRBUF71Z6glDmNILdZFXuARvwBowGddsvgpaa5CGUfLDfNZqtrHxzPZXaYW9U4A/krvhtHRC0s9rSa9YIXMnAIFac4KZYZ0ziHleITiHtVllYEH+AoDUH4zFYLOy9u3g0DlBVPqkMROthzrPReC2sBjVM9HvPuEmkuvTZwZ0YCzLSLAfkREUjnuI1sL9geBh2AG3XrncZm34ZGl2fUtJAvihwN5Ih"
}
}

Currently running [bd] Widget Framework v2.3.5

More

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generated By: Susan Thorp, Today at 1:56 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_WidgetFram...')
#1 /home/politics/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/View1.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_WidgetFram...')
#2 /home/politics/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/politics/...')
#3 /home/politics/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(959): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('WidgetFramework...')
#4 /home/politics/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(483): XenForo_Application::autoload('WidgetFramework...')
#5 /home/politics/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(209): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('', 'view', 'XenForo_ViewPub...')
#6 /home/politics/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('', 'Html', Array, 'shs_can_not_mod...')
#7 /home/politics/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(249): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('', Array, 'shs_can_not_mod...', NULL)
#8 /home/politics/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(64): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderSubView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#9 /home/politics/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(572): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'account_wrapper', Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#10 /home/politics/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#11 /home/politics/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "http://www.politicaljack.com/account/signature"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom