Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I am getting this too. A couple members reported being able to see the thread titles from an admin-only forum, though they got a permission error when clicking the link to the thread.
The threads widget does not follow user permissions.
Members see threads that they have no access to.
If you manually select the forums, no permission check will be performed. This is by design to improve performance.

If you must select some private forums, use expression to limit the widget to some user groups.

Issue happens even if no forum is selected. Anyway, it would be nice at least to have an option to enable permissions, since many would agree for the extra process in order to get it right.

Hi @xfrocks
I installed widget-framework
I encountered errors
Member card can not be accessed
You open the Console (F12 with some browser, check manual for yours) to get the error message.
Results

Code:
OverlayLoader for members/lang-tu-co-don.30/?card=1 xenforo.js:243
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://domain.com/members/lang-tu-co-don.30/?card=1&&_xfRequestUri=/&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1,1376272264,cd1558a32953a15f4f3e24868ca29ab3f3531338&_xfResponseType=json
XenForo.******AdvStats_Root.update(): 3

Issue happens even if no forum is selected. Anyway, it would be nice at least to have an option to enable permissions, since many would agree for the extra process in order to get it right.
Please start a conversation with me so I can come by and check.

Hi @xfrocks
I installed widget-framework
I encountered errors
Member card can not be accessed
You open the Console (F12 with some browser, check manual for yours) to get the error message.
Results

Code:
OverlayLoader for members/lang-tu-co-don.30/?card=1 xenforo.js:243
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://domain.com/members/lang-tu-co-don.30/?card=1&&_xfRequestUri=/&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1,1376272264,cd1558a32953a15f4f3e24868ca29ab3f3531338&_xfResponseType=json
XenForo.******AdvStats_Root.update(): 3
Looks like some kind of conflict. Please start a conversation with me.

I was just setting up a bunch of widgets for my new site and I went to do it a certain way and was kind of disappointed it didn't work out.

I would suggest that instead of loading it based on template and then loading position "all" you load them at the same time and then display them based on order.

I was going to have all: clear sidebar, promoted content, staff online, users online, share page all ordered in increments of 100. Then on member_list, I was going to place "Most Active Members" above staff online by using the display order of 201. It ended up not showing it because I cleared the sidebar in "all" which was loaded -after- the pages widgets.

I was just setting up a bunch of widgets for my new site and I went to do it a certain way and was kind of disappointed it didn't work out.

I would suggest that instead of loading it based on template and then loading position "all" you load them at the same time and then display them based on order.

I was going to have all: clear sidebar, promoted content, staff online, users online, share page all ordered in increments of 100. Then on member_list, I was going to place "Most Active Members" above staff online by using the display order of 201. It ended up not showing it because I cleared the sidebar in "all" which was loaded -after- the pages widgets.
I see what you mean. A simple solution should be using some higher display order for your "Most Active Members" widget. Merging widgets for "all" position with ordinary position is possible but will not be done sometime soon.

Yep. Any suggestion for that? :D

I see what you mean. A simple solution should be using some higher display order for your "Most Active Members" widget. Merging widgets for "all" position with ordinary position is possible but will not be done sometime soon.

Yep. Any suggestion for that? :D

Can you give me an example such as:

all: Clear (0), Promoted (100), Staff (200), Users (300), Stats (400), Share (500)

member_list: Newest (101)?

As you can see, same widget appears duplicate due to it has a lot of locations/hooks declared in position field.
Maybe, one widget will display once even if it's using more than one position.

Yes. I tried enable
But, Forum Statistics ,Users Online Now and Users Online Now (Staff) Appearing twice