Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I'm getting this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'extends' (T_EXTENDS), expecting identifier (T_STRING) in C:/xampp/htdocs/xxx\library\XenForo\Application.php(456) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting identifier (T_STRING) or namespace (T_NAMESPACE) or \\ (T_NS_SEPARATOR) in C:/xampp/htdocs/xxx\library\XenForo\Application.php(482) : eval()'d code on line 1
An exception occurred: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. in C:/xampp/htdocs/xxx\library\XenForo\Autoloader.php on line 108

1. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
  2. spl_autoload_call() in WidgetFramework/XenForo/View1.php at line 4
  3. include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  4. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 959
  5. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 483
  6. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 209
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 573
  9. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/xampp/htdocs/xxx/index.php at line 13

I'm getting this error

It's a bug reported and Mike fixed it. Temporary workaround is available as below:

I have found a bug in XenForo, reported here http://xenforo.com/community/threads/resolvedynamicclass-when-class-is-empty.57064/
The problem is some other add-on left view class name blank and triggered the above bug. I will provide a temporary fix in this post and hope XenForo will fix the bug soon enough.

Temporary fix:
File: xenforo/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php
Line: 169 (as of v2.3.5)
PHP:
public static function load_class_view($class, array &$extend)
{

Replace with

PHP:
public static function load_class_view($class, array &$extend)
{
if (empty($class))
{
return;
}

Just installed the latest version. The previous version allowed me to display 'Recent Threads' in the sidebar, but with this new version it breaks the template and does not render properly. I am able to display 'Recent Threads' in the 'Forum List' page but not in the sidebar. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to fix this?

Just installed the latest version. The previous version allowed me to display 'Recent Threads' in the sidebar, but with this new version it breaks the template and does not render properly. I am able to display 'Recent Threads' in the 'Forum List' page but not in the sidebar. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to fix this?
How did it break the template? Screenshot maybe?

Trying to add a break between the text area and the post button for the recent status widget: http://prntscr.com/1ma2xu

I've tried editing the template but it didn't seem to accept the changes applied..
How did you add the break? By editing the template? I would suggest doing that with EXTRA.css but if you want to take the template route, you need to wait until the widget timeout before it gets refreshed. Or you can go to the edit, click Save to force a cache refresh.

How did you add the break? By editing the template? I would suggest doing that with EXTRA.css but if you want to take the template route, you need to wait until the widget timeout before it gets refreshed. Or you can go to the edit, click Save to force a cache refresh.
What should I add to extras.css to add the line break?

How did it break the template? Screenshot maybe?

Here is the screenshot of the sidebar recent posts. The hook used is ad_sidebar_below_visitor_panel.

The widgetframework-indexpage.jpg is a screenshot when the hook used is forum_list_nodes. It works preferably for that. Thank you.

Attachments

• xenforo-widgetframework-sidebar.webp
    xenforo-widgetframework-sidebar.webp
    20 KB · Views: 14
  • widgetframework-indexpage.webp
    widgetframework-indexpage.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have an issue where this is showing:

widget.webp

Only does it in that area. I clicked to disable showing hooks and it disabled them all but for that area.

Here is the screenshot of the sidebar recent posts. The hook used is ad_sidebar_below_visitor_panel.

The widgetframework-indexpage.jpg is a screenshot when the hook used is forum_list_nodes. It works preferably for that. Thank you.
It's a bug. The widget thinks it's in the main panel (because of the use of hook position) and use full mode. It should have used sidebar mode for that hook position. Sorry for the problem, in the meantime you can use "all" position.

Top Bottom