Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I just translated the last version (1.26.1), but it seems that phrases are composed of several expressions and create problems during translation, especially when we click on each menu (the first one on the left):
Screenshot_8.webp

Look when i ckick on "active":
Screenshot_7.webp

Others:
Screenshot_1.webp Screenshot_2.webp Screenshot_3.webp

Screenshot_4.webp Screenshot_5.webp Screenshot_6.webp
For example, instead of "Inactive Annonces", this should be in French "Annonces inactives"
-> "Pending Annonces" should be "Annonces en attentes"
-> "Approved Annonces" should be "Annonces approuvées"
etc ..

The solution would be to create expression for the 7 menu titles and subtitles.

Last edited:
Reactions: ENF
Apologies if this is already covered, I couldn't find it.

I create a package with 3 ads set to show only one. The package contains one ad configured for desktop, one for tablet and one for mobile. Will it select the appropriate ad depending on device or will it pick one at random and fail to show it if the device doesn't match that configured in the ad chosen?

In other words. Should I create separate packages for each position and for each device, with appropriately configured device ads in each package.

Another question:

Can we add multiple pages for the setting "Content Template is" so the same ad shows up on each template listed?

I entered the following, but it doesn't seem to show any ads:
forum_list,category_view,forum_view,member_notable,member,_view,search_results,tag_search,find_new_posts,find_new_profile_posts,online_list

From what I see, the articles have the same structure as threads/conversations so it can be done with a new hook. If you can ask Add-on author to implement a hook the same as the hook message_content in message template has been implemented, but with a different hook name like message_content_article which you can then use to create a new position.

Any progress on this feature? This has been added to Article Management System!

Thanks!

Well, don't you have to modify the "Keyword Ad" so we can select another position other than the "Message Content"?

Here is what we discussed before the addition of the hook on the Article Management System:

@cdub, there isn't.
@gldtn, you are right, I forgot about that. Until I release an update, you could bypass that by temporarily disabling javascript.

I'll have to wait since Xenforo seems not to let you even save the form with Javascript being off. I tried editing the create.js file to disable that function, but I could not understand the code or to even know that's the right file to edit :p

Thanks!

@Siropu, just checking in with you on this. I just updated to the latest version, but it seems this was not implemented yet. Can you pleaase add this?

Thank you very much!

If you enable the option, you will see when creating a code ad that you will have an extra field.
Can this AdBlocker option be added also to Banner Ads (I've got some Banner Code ads...). Don't really know the difference.
Thanks!

Code ad type is designed for ad networks like adsense, affiliate banners and any other kind of ad that is a copy/paste code.
Code option in banner ads is for simple banner code ads, no JS. If you provide both a code and upload banner, they will rotate on each page load. If you can use code ad type, use that instead.

Code ad type is designed for ad networks like adsense, affiliate banners and any other kind of ad that is a copy/paste code.
Code option in banner ads is for simple banner code ads, no JS. If you provide both a code and upload banner, they will rotate on each page load. If you can use code ad type, use that instead.
Thanks for the fast reply.
At some placements I'm using both banners and adsense. Up to now I was adding all at the same banner package. What's the best option to deal with this?
Thanks!

Last edited:
If you want to mix in rotation banner ads with code ads in the same package, what you are using now is the only option. I will add adblock detection for banner ads as well.

Keyword ads has a small bug @Siropu, where you have a limit of 3 words per keyword. If I have a 3 word keyword and one of those keyword contain a "latin" character (áéíóú) it thinks it has more than 3 words.

So something like: "Hipoclorito de sódio" or "Absorvedor de oxigênio" or "Açúcar de milho", all of these would give me an error.

Also would it hurt to raise the limit to 4 words?

Thanks!

Top Bottom