Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
License
Each installation requires a separate license. With each license you purchase you automatically get 10% off for the next license, up to 50%!
Updates duration
12 Months / 19.99 EUR Renewal (new updates and support)
Visible branding
No
Ads Manager 2 is now avaialbe.

Ads Manager is a light and powerful advertisement management system that allows you to manage with ease your own ads and/or sell ads using packages.

With Ads Manager you can display 6 types of ads on XenForo:

1. Code
This ad type allows you to display HTML/JavaScript/Flash ads such as affiliate banners, Amazon product widgets, Adsense, etc.

2. Banners
This ad type allows you to display banner ads that you can upload directly.

3. Text
This ad type allows you to display text ads with custom title and description.

4. Links
This ad type allows you to display link ads with custom title. You can use it to build link lists in the forum sidebar or display horizontal links in other places.

5. Keywords
This ad type allows you to transform text keywords in thread posts and conversations (optionally), into links with a tooltip description (optionally).

6. Sticky Threads
This ad type allows you to create/sell sticky threads in the forums you want.

7. Featured Resources
This ad type allows you to create/sell featured resources in the categories you want.

With Ads Manager you can:
  1. Display ads in 60+ positions (You can display ads between thread, conversation & profile posts, between forum categories, between search results, Resource Manager items, Media Gallery items & more)
  2. Display ads individually, grouped or in rotation
  3. Display the same ad(s) on multiple position(s) at the same time
  4. Rotate multiple ads in any of the 7 available orders: Ad order asc/desc, Ad creation date asc/desc, Ad CTR asc/desc, random.
  5. View detailed statistics for each ad
  6. Manage multiple ads at the same time
  7. Display/hide ads after x seconds
  8. Choose who will see the ads, where and when
  9. Automate the ad selling process
ACP Features:
  1. Create/manage Ads
  2. Create/manage Packages
  3. Create/manage Promo Codes (Allows you to offer discounts to advertisers in a form of a promo code based on different criteria)
  4. Create/manage Positions (60+ default positions and you can add more)
  5. Create/manage Positions Categories
  6. Style Properties to customize the Ad Units
  7. Admin Options (Admin, General, Advertisers)
  8. Manage Invoices
  9. View Subscriptions
  10. User Permissions (Create Ads, View Ads, Use Geo Targeting, View Daily Stats, View Click Stats)
  11. Admin Permissions (Manager Ads Manager)
Ads Features
  • Set name
  • Select package (optional)
  • Select to inherit or not package settings
  • Select to exclude from package ad slot count (good for backup ads)
  • Select positions (you can select multiple positions)
  • Code (for custom code ads)
  • Upload banner (for banner ads)
  • Title (for text and link ads)
  • Description (for text ads)
  • Keywords (for keywords ads - you can set multiple keywords)
  • Keywords description (If set, it will be displayed in a Tooltip when you hover over the keywords)
  • Target URL
  • Set start date (Allows you to automatically enable the ad at the specified date)
  • Set end date (Allows you to automatically disable the ad at the specified date)
  • Set to count views (Allows you to track how many times the ad has been viewed)
  • Set view limit (Allows you to automatically disable the ad after x views)
  • Set to count clicks (Allows you to track how many times the ad has been clicked on)
  • Set click limit (Allows you to automatically disable the ad after x clicks)
  • Set to enable Daily statistics (Track views and clicks received per hour/day/week/month, for each position that ad uses)
  • Set to enable Click Statistics (Track clicks with the following info (date, page, position, visitor [username, gender, age, ip, device] - if such info is available) for each position that ad uses)
  • Set to enable Google Analytics Statistics (Track views and clicks for each ad for every position used with Google Analytics)
  • Set if the link will be nofollow (Good for SEO)
  • Set if the link will open in new window
  • Set if the ad will be visible to robots (Allows you to hide the ad from Search Engines)
  • Set display order
  • Set display priority
  • Display after x seconds
  • Hide after x seconds
  • Set keyword limit per post (keyword ads)
  • Position criteria (see info below)
  • Page criteria (allows you to display ads only on the pages you want)
  • User criteria (allows you to display ads only to the users you want)
  • Date criteria (allows you to display ads only at the time you want)
  • Device criteria (allows you to display ads only to visitors that use desktop/tablet/mobile phone with brand targeting)
  • Geo Targeting (allows you to display ads only to visitors from certain countries)
  • Set status (Active, Inactive, Pending, Approved, Queued, Paused, Rejected)
Ads also have the clone option which allows you to easily create a new Ad with the settings of a particular ad.

Packages Features
  • Set name
  • Set description (for buyers)
  • Select type (custom code, banner, text, link, keyword, sticky)
  • Select positions (you can select multiple positions)
  • Set cost and cost per (day, week, month, year, CPM - views, CPC - clicks)
  • Set a different cost based on keywords or based on forums
  • Set minimum purchase
  • Set maximum purchase
  • Set discount based on the purchase length (you can set multiple discounts)
  • Set ad unit size
  • Set ad unit alignment
  • Set maximum ads allowed
  • Set maximum ads display
  • Set ads display order (Ad order asc/desc, Ad creation date asc/desc, Ad CTR asc/desc, and random)
  • Set to rotate ads using JavaScript (No AJAX requests)
  • Set to count views
  • Set to count clicks
  • Set to enable Daily Statistics
  • Set to enable Click Statistics
  • Set if the links will be nofollow
  • Set if the links will open in new window
  • Set if the ads will be visible to robots
  • Set keyword limit per post (keyword ads)
  • Position criteria
  • Page criteria
  • User Criteria
  • Date Criteria
  • Device Criteria
  • Geo Targeting
  • Advertiser guidelines
  • Advertiser criteria (target packages to certain user groups)
  • Bypass Ads Inheritance Setting
  • Enable "Advertise Here" link
  • Enable/disable package
Packages can be used for both selling ads and for managing multiple ads at the same time.

"Advertise Here" Link
If enabled, this will add an "Advertise Here" link under the ad unit if there are ad slots available, to attract more advertisers.

Promo Codes
  • Code
  • Discount (percent or amount)
  • Set if applies only to selected packages
  • Set minimum invoice value
  • Set valid date
  • Set total usage limit
  • Set user usage limit
  • User Criteria
  • Date Criteria
A cool feature of promo codes is that it allows you to offer free advertising. All you have to do is create a promo code of 100% discount, and once applied, the invoice will be marked as "Completed" and the ad will be automatically activated. You can give such kind of promo codes as gifts to users when they upgrade their account or as a prize for contests, etc.

Promo codes can be applied to pending invoices.

Tools
  • Manage Placeholders
  • Email Advertisers (with filters)
  • Change Ad Owner (allows you to easily change the owner of multiple ads at the same time)
  • Import ads and packages
Placeholders
Placeholders are special package ads used for displaying an "advertise here" ad on empty package positions, in order to attract advertisers.

Placeholders can be generated for active packages that have a set price. They don't work with sticky or keyword ads.

Placeholders are enabled automatically when there are no active ads and disabled when there are active ads.

Banner and code ads are using a banner image placeholder that can be customized (background and text color) from the admin options.

Position Criteria
Item ID - Allows you to display ads after/in any profile posts, a forum category ID, node or thread ID, search result or tag result, according to your selected positions.

This option has 3 flags:

R - Allows you to target random result/post on page.
U - Allows you to target the first unread thread post.
L - Allows you to target the last result/post on page.

The "U" flag can be used with other flags or post numbers.
The "R" flag works with most of the positions designed for "Item ID" option.

Thread ID is
Allows you to target specific threads based on thread ID. You can use multiple IDs by separating them with a comma.

Thread ID is NOT
Allows you to not display ads on certain treads based on thread ID. You can use multiple IDs by separating them with a comma.

Thread Tag is
Allows you to target specific threads based on thread tags. You can use multiple tags by separating them with a comma.

Thread Tag is NOT
Allows you to not display ads on certain treads based on thread tags. You can use multiple tags by separating them with a comma.

This option also works with the position "Tag results after x result", which can be used with "Item ID" option.

Thread Title Contains
Allows you to target specific threads based on thread title keywords. You can use multiple keywords by separating them with a comma.

Thread Title Does NOT Contains
Allows you to not display ads on certain treads based on thread title keywords. You can use multiple keywords by separating them with a comma.

First Post Contains
Allows you to target specific threads based on first post keywords. You can use multiple keywords by separating them with a comma.

First Post Does NOT Contains
Allows you to not display ads on certain threads based on first post keywords. You can use multiple keywords by separating them with a comma.

Post Contains
Allows you to display ads on certain threads based on post keywords when using positions from "Thread Post" position category. You can use multiple keywords by separating them with a comma.

Post Does NOT Contains
Allows you to not display ads on certain threads based on post keywords when using positions from "Thread Post" position category. You can use multiple keywords by separating them with a comma.

Keyword is
Allows you to target specific keywords on search results page based on search keywords. You can use multiple keywords by separating them with a comma.

Keyword is NOT
Allows you to not display ads on specific keywords on search results page based on search keywords. You can use multiple keywords by separating them with a comma.

This option works with the position "Search results after x result", which can be used with "Item ID" option.

Minimum Results on Page
The minimum results/posts on page required in threads, conversations, profile posts, search results and tag page for the ads to display.

Custom Criteria
Ads Manager adds some custom criteria to XF's page & date criteria:

Page Criteria
  • Page is NOT Within Nodes + Display outside of selected nodes
  • Content Template is NOT

Date Criteria
- Day of the week is

Admin Options Page [Admin]
  1. Enable Admin Home Menu
  2. Create Ads Menu Style (Buttons or Dropdown)
  3. Disable Low CTR Ads after x days
Admin Options Page [General]
  1. Unique View Count Condition (If set, views from the same users will count again after x hours, instead of counting every view)
  2. Unique Click Count Condition (If set, clicks from the same users will count again after x hours, instead of counting every click)
  3. View Count Method (When ad is viewed or When ad is displayed)
  4. Set keyword limit per post (keyword ads)
  5. Maximum AdSense Ads on Page
  6. Exclude forums from having keyword ads
  7. Display keyword ads in conversations
  8. Minimum Results on Page (The minimum results/posts on page required in threads, conversations, profile posts, search results and tag page for the ads to display)
  9. Custom Ad Sizes (Predefined custom ad sizes from which you can choose when creating packages)
  10. If AdBlock is Detected...
Admin Options Page [Advertisers]
  1. Enable user Ads Manager
  2. Enable User Navigation Tab (You can set the tab position as well)
  3. Enable User Navigation Link (Ads link to user Ads Manager in the footer of the site)
  4. Admin Email Notifications (Allows you to receive an email each time someone creates an ad)
  5. Guest Mode (Allows guests to view the available advertising packages but can't create ads. When they click on "Create Ad", they will get redirected to a custom page (Login/Register or any other page you set))
  6. Free Mode (A feature that can be used by forum owners that don't want to sell ads but want to provide users the option to promote stuff for free)
  7. Allow Flash Banners
  8. Set ad title maximum length (For text and link ads)
  9. Set ad description maximum length (For text ads)
  10. Set how many stickies are allowed per forum (globally, including moderator made stickies)
  11. Set maximum stickies a user can create per forum
  12. Select forums in which you want to sell sticky threads
  13. Select thread prefix (Optional)
  14. Select actions to be taken when the sticky expires (Close thread, Remove prefix, Remove from public view)
  15. Maximum words in a keyword (For keyword ads)
  16. Allow keyword description
  17. Set keyword description maximum length
  18. Set preferred currency
  19. Currency Code Translate
  20. Invoice Time Limit (If the invoice is not paid within the set hours, the invoice will be cancelled and the ads rejected)
  21. Allow users to pause ads (with length limit)
  22. Banner Placeholder Background Color
  23. Banner Placeholder Text Color
  24. Terms and Conditions
  25. Advertiser User Groups (Add advertiser to one or more custom user groups until their ads expire)
There are also options for PayPal, Payza, ROBOKASSA, ZarinPal Bitcoin, Bank Transfer and for custom payment instructions.

User Group Permissions
  • View Ads
  • Create Ads
  • Use Geo Targeting
  • View Daily Statistics
  • View Clicks Statistics
  • Use Banner Code
  • Use Additional Banners
UCP Features for Buyers (Has it's own tab and page):
  • Create/manage Ads
  • View statistics (If enabled and have permissions)
  • Pause Ads for a period of time (If enabled)
  • Extends Ads before they expire
  • Tab and page alerts when Ads are about to expire
  • View/pay invoices
Payment Options Supported
  1. PayPal
  2. Payza
  3. ROBOKASSA
  4. ZarinPal
  5. Stripe
  6. Skrill
  7. Bitcoin (BitPay, CoinBase, Blockchain & manual mode)
  8. Bank Transfer/Wire (Manual)
Please read FAQ for more information

If you are looking for a powerful but lightweight XenForo Ads Manager, look no further.

For screenshots please see my media album (Some features have been changed, added or improved).

As a customer you get:
  • Guaranteed support
  • Guaranteed maintenance
  • Fast bug fixes
Bitcoin now accepted!
Looking for a Promo Code?
  • AdsManagerMainPage.webp
    AdsManagerMainPage.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 3,515
  • ACPAds.webp
    ACPAds.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 3,428
  • ACPAdsCreateBanner.webp
    ACPAdsCreateBanner.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 3,376
  • ACPAdsCreateBannerSettings.webp
    ACPAdsCreateBannerSettings.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 3,293
  • ACPAdsList.webp
    ACPAdsList.webp
    35 KB · Views: 3,234
  • ACPCreatePackage.webp
    ACPCreatePackage.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 3,206
  • ACPCreatePackageSettings.webp
    ACPCreatePackageSettings.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 3,602
  • ACPCreatePromoCode.webp
    ACPCreatePromoCode.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 3,100
  • Placeholders.webp
    Placeholders.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 3,114
Author
Siropu
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.91 star(s) 33 ratings

More resources from Siropu

Latest updates

1. Bug fix

This release fixes a bug where you cannot disable view count when you want to track only clicks.
  2. Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added admin option to globally hide ads from certain threads. Bugs Fixed Wrong invoice amount...
  3. Bug Fixes

This release fixes some template and code errors.

Latest reviews

Simply amazing! The basic software needed an upgrade and this software is exactly what I needed. I can now position my ads better and organize and control things way better. Support is also top notch which is barely existent with a lot of companies. 5 stars all the way. :D
Like many of the adsense user's I was looking for something that can achieve me complete control over adsense ad displaying result.
and, then came this Masterpiece "Ads Manager by Siropu" which not only fulfilled my requirements but it overloaded me with joys while accessing the "demo" provided by Siropu, the features like controlling autoads, click fraud controlling, monitoring, analysis etc etc so on which I just could only dreamt of.
I was so spellbound that despite having low budget and waiting for some offers I just couldn't wait and bought this piece of excellence work . . .
Hope @Siropu will keep continuing improving it in future :)

Go for it and Grab it Blindly :)
The best ad plugin for Xenforo, I've ever used. Even the best I've ever seen - among all ad plugins and systems. Simply brilliant and absolutely worth the Euros. Thank you!!
Absolutely the best ads manager I've seen for XenForo coupled with world class support and updates. Great developer who actually listens and works with the buyers market. A++ all the way.
Amazing plugin and amazing support, they even helped me set everything up. Would highly recommend using this plugin and the team.
Fantastic add-on, fantastic support! The add-on seems to fulfill any wish, an ads manager could imagine. I had one small suggestion though and Siropu made it possible and even stayed calm, when it did not work for me at once. Just awesome, thank you!
Coming from Siropu's Chat, we had high expectations for his Ads Manager. And our expectations were fulfilled 100%.

The extensive options cater for every need. Everything works and is stable - you are hard pressed to find any glitches in this product.

I especially love the ability to easily geotarget.

Looking forward to what Siropu comes up for XF2!
This add on is wonderful. The support is incredible as well. Any questions I've had have quickly answered. Highly recommend.
Bought this going by the reviews of this. Having only used it for two days now, I'm impressed.

Both by the sheer amount of options and ways you can sell ads, but also by Siropu's help. I could net set two things up and he responded politely via e-mail. One of the two things was a big oversight on my part but siropu acted like a true customer service rep and helped me out :)
This ads manager addon is so good that I bought 2 copies for my forums, you can't go wrong with this addon. All in one advertising solution! Cheap price too! Thank you!
Top Bottom