Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
It doesn't work with widget framework unless you embed ads using the embed feature which uses an iframe. Each package/ad has this option in Controls menu.

I don't understand what you mean. Can you please explain?

I use bank transfer. After payment i generate file "invoice" (with special payment confirmation), which sending the advertiser for future tax returns. I need the file attach to "invoice" in ads manager, when i set "completed". Now i send it by email separate...

Siropu updated Ads Manager by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements

• Added option to use external banner image.
  • Added option to use adblock backup ads with banner ads when using the banner code option.
  • Added new position criteria options that allows you to display ads based on the thread post message when using positions from "Thread Post" position category.
  • Added "All Packages" tab in package list advertiser area.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just added non conventional add "Google Translate", it appears as:
google_translate_footer.webp

How do I control size of this drop down menu and align it to left?

Hi,

Is it possible to create a new position to display ad in the portal? (xenporta)

I find it difficult to find hooks for xenporta.

Last edited:
I just created a link ad package, and I then create 2 link ads:

Screenshot_3.webp

I checked this option -> Enable "Advertise Here" link.

The problem is that the link is displayed on each ad and not just once.

Should not it be displayed once per package?

EDIT: I have just seen that it depends on the location chosen by each ad, would it be possible to make sure that if several ads have the same position, to display this option -> Enable "Advertise Here" only once?

Last edited:
Links ads no center vertically

no_center.webp

You use this class:
Code:
.samLinkUnit li {
    display: inline-block;
    padding-right: 15px;
}
And this class for the last child:
Code:
.samLinkUnit li:last-child {
    padding-right: 0;
}

So, the first have 15 pixels right and the last none.

I suggest removing this line (padding-right: 15px;) in this class .samLinkUnit li (here -> siropu_ads_manager_ad_type_link.css)

How do I control size of this drop down menu and align it to left?
Please send me a PM with the code you are using.
Is it possible to create a new position to display ad in the portal? (xenporta)
You can just add your own hooks and then create new positions in Ads Manager using those hooks.
Should not it be displayed once per package?
Yes, it's a bug.
So, the first have 15 pixels right and the last none.
That is for inline links in positions other than sidebar. I forgot to add padding-right: 0; for all childs in sidebar.

Hi, I bought the product and I wanted to congratulate! It's great! But there is one thing I do not understand: how do I exclude a banner, if there are already other? That is, how can I select the exclusion of other banners if I have one that reflects the conditions that I mentioned for the same position? Thank you.

Can you please explain what are you trying to achieve? Are you using the same position for multiple ads and some of them have some criteria and some don't but on some pages they all show up? I need more details.

Top Bottom