Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
What do you mean? If you placed ads in ad_ templates and replaced the existing codes in them, you have to revert those templates.

What do you mean? If you placed ads in ad_ templates and replaced the existing codes in them, you have to revert those templates.

I think I may have a solution. The code in the template includes several conditional statements. When aI remove the hook, and the conditional statement, I think I can use your tabs and set everything up.

If you get that error that means that the code you are using is too big for the TEXT field which can have 65,535 characters. To use code bigger than that, run this sql query in phpmyadmin:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_siropu_ads_manager_ads` CHANGE `code` `code` MEDIUMTEXT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL;

@Siropu I have turned the ad manager off and cleared my forums cache and my browsers cookies and the adds are still showing on my forum- am I missing something? I went to this extreme bc everything I tried previous to turning the mod off did not do anything either including deleting all of my active text ads.

If you disabled add-on, there's no way the ads will show up. Please send me a PM and provide an account to take a look.

Hello, is anyway, how can i visible all packages to my user together? No tabs, pls! (i have only two or three positions - different types).

Help me, pls.

And question: i dont see ads when i am i Ads Manager in public view, why? Everywhere without this page i see them.

Attachments

• Výstřižek.webp
    Výstřižek.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
Currently you can't view all packages in one view but I can add a "all packages" tab by default.
And question: i dont see ads when i am i Ads Manager in public view, why?
Ads are disabled there so advertisers can create/manage ads without being annoyed by other ads.

Currently you can't view all packages in one view but I can add a "all packages" tab by default.

Ads are disabled there so advertisers can create/manage ads without being annoyed by other ads.

Pls, ok "all packages" as default will be best. Can i paid this update?
And i too can pay checkbox for possibility in admin zone - "enable ads for creator in public wiev", because we have a problem, that advertisers dont see it, they can not see where they are exactly located.

?

You don't need to pay for that update.
Ads are blocked from being displayed in the advertisers section from the PHP code, you can't do anything about it.
they can not see where they are exactly located.
Packages have the option to upload a screenshot of the position where the ad will show.

A member has created an ad, but I don't receive email or alert.
Also set permission for "Manage Ads Manager" in admin permissions.

I will do more testing, but I have not received any email.

Can this be due to the fact that I use a fake user without an email?

Suggestion:
- Add tooltip on Ad tab for display Pending Ads. (for admin)

Example:
example_ad.webp

Hi, back in July someone queried serving banner ads from CDN

No problem. I can add a field where advertisers or admins can add external links for banner images.

Did this get implemented, it would be very useful?

Also I had queried the ability to place an add (like a banner or text add) under a post containing a keyword rather than hyperlinking from that keyword within the post, and you had said it would be in the next release. Has this been implemented yet as I can't seem to see the option.

Cheers

Can this be due to the fact that I use a fake user without an email?
It shouldn't meter.

Did this get implemented, it would be very useful?
It didn't.

Also I had queried the ability to place an add (like a banner or text add) under a post containing a keyword rather than hyperlinking from that keyword within the post, and you had said it would be in the next release. Has this been implemented yet as I can't seem to see the option.
It's under Position Criteria.

Ahh yes I see it under Position Criteria. However it's only got "first post contains" is it not possible to have it work with any post like the keyword adds?

Top Bottom