Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
If I use above content or above top breadcrumb positions with page criteria "Selected Navigation Tab is: "

What word do I have to insert then there? I tried "gallery" for the sonnb gallery but this does not work. But this is what shows in the Url when hitting the Gallery navigation-tab...

Any idea what word I need to use here? The same problem with xenport2. I do not know what to type in there. How can I find this out? For the RM it si "resources". But for Xenporta and Xengallery, the name of the addons do not work.

A couple issues: Adding a text ad in the header appears to cause issues with page formatting; causing the breadcrumbs to overlap with the nav bar.

I see that it is possible to have an ad show up in the last post of the thread, is it possible to have ads show up automatically in the first & last posts on every page of a thread?

When "advertise here!" notices are enabled, is there a way to have it show beneath the advertisement instead of beside it?

Last edited:
I see that it is possible to have an ad show up in the last post of the thread, is it possible to have ads show up automatically in the first & last posts on every page of a thread?
Yes, use a position from "Thread Post" position category and use position criteria Item ID with the following: 1, L

When "advertise here!" notices are enabled, is there a way to have it show beneath the advertisement instead of beside it?
By default it should be displayed under the ads. What ad type and position you are using?

That's very strange because in the code it is placed under, not above. It displays ok for me. Are there any outdated templates?

After upgrading to 1.26.0 I get a notice to merge templates, I merged the first one fine, second one no:

FirefoxScreenshot007.webp

So I click on merge:

FirefoxScreenshot008.webp

Hello @Siropu

I just purchased your addon, please can you help me

i want to displays mobile banners that stay stuck at the bottom of the page

mobile-ad-display-size-320x50-standard-banner-142x300.webp

i want to add 10 banners in a rotation

Thank you

i want to displays mobile banners that stay stuck at the bottom of the page
Use device criteria and select footer position.
Add this in EXTRA.css:
Code:
.samCodeUnit.footer {
     position: fixed;
     bottom: 2px;
     left: 2px;
     right: 2px;
}
To rotate ads, use a package and make the above changes in the package. Create and assign each ad to the package to inherit its settings. If you have any other questions regrading this, please send me a PM.

Top Bottom