Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Siropu updated Ads Manager by Siropu with a new update entry:

New Features, Improvements & Bug Fixes

Ad Blocker Handling
Allows you to either replace the blocked ads with a message or display an overlay that requires user to disable ad block in order to continue.

Export/Import for Ads and Packages
Allows you to export individual ads and packages with/or without its ads.

Package Ad Location Preview
Allows you to upload an image to better show advertisers where the ad will be displayed.

New Position Criteria Options
  • Thread Title Contains
  • Thread...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How would I rotate ads if I have five ads in a package, three below top breadcrumb, and two in the right sidebar?

Can I rotate the leaderboard ads without affect the sidebar ads? If so, what do I need to do?

If all ads are in the same package, they will all rotate. You have to create a package for each position if you want to manage them differently.

Ad Blocker Handling
Allows you to either replace the blocked ads with a message or display an overlay that requires user to disable ad block in order to continue.

Would be nice if the option was there to upload a replacement image like for an affiliate banner or something.

When you create a package, you can choose multiple forums but when an advertiser creates an ad, they can't choose which forum from the ones you chose. Creating a separate package for each forum might be best if you want advertisers to choose which forum.

The tags are for admins not for advertisers.

Hello
Is there any change around this ? I would likely buy an update if advertisers could choose, when creating an ad, the forums or the tags of threads/resources/medias where they want their ad to be displayed.

mmmhh...

I tried to get an ad in the header of my forums, of the resource manager and of the gallery of sonb. But it does not work.

I use the tmeplate U.IX from themehouse. I already put the search box to another place. But still the ad does not show up in the header. How can I achieve that?

You want advertisers to use the page criteria option "Page is Within Nodes"?
Yes that would be really great!
And in future, I would be also highly interested by option for advertisers "target thread by tag". (And also for resources/gallery).

Appears to be having a problem with the Media add-on.
Please see PM.

mmmhh...

I tried to get an ad in the header of my forums, of the resource manager and of the gallery of sonb. But it does not work.

I use the tmeplate U.IX from themehouse. I already put the search box to another place. But still the ad does not show up in the header. How can I achieve that?
Do a template search for "ad_header" and see where it is located.

Do a template search for "ad_header" and see where it is located.

in that template, I see the folowing code:
Code:
<xen:if hascontent="true">
    <div class="funbox">
    <div class="funboxWrapper">
    <xen:contentcheck>

<xen:if hascontent="true">
            <xen:contentcheck>
                <xen:hook name="ad_header" />

<xen:comment> PLACE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT CODE DIRECTLY BELOW </xen:comment>

</xen:contentcheck>
        <xen:elseif is="{$visitor.is_admin} && @uix_previewAdPositions" />
            <div>{xen:phrase 'template'}: ad_header</div>
        </xen:if>

</xen:contentcheck>
    </div>
    </div>

</xen:if>

I have also problems with the XenGallery of Sonnb. There are options in ACP to put ads into it in your addon, but it seems it does not save the settings for the gallery actegoeries etc., although I marked it and saved it. If I then go back to the ACP, it is not selected anymore.

But maybe I do something wrong. I want to have a similar option for the forums "Below Top Breadcrumb" also in the Gallery

I have also problems with the XenGallery of Sonnb. There are options in ACP to put ads into it in your addon, but it seems it does not save the settings for the gallery actegoeries etc., although I marked it and saved it. If I then go back to the ACP, it is not selected anymore.
Sonnb's XenGallery isn't supported, only XF Media Gallery and Resource Manager are supported. You can use global positions like Above/Below Content and Breadcrumb positions with page criteria options to target other parts of the site such as XenGallery.

If you make changes in the ad and they don't get saved, that means that your ads are inheriting package settings so you have to make the changes in the package instead.

Sonnb's XenGallery isn't supported, only XF Media Gallery and Resource Manager are supported. ...

????

But what mean these setting options then in the adsmanager ACP?

sonnb_gallery_adsmanager.webp
No matter what I select there, it does not get saved..

If you make changes in the ad and they don't get saved, that means that your ads are inheriting package settings so you have to make the changes in the package instead.

I have not made any packages yet. I made only ads one by one with a separate google adwords number just to get familiar with the positions and settings of this addon.

If I use above content or above top breadcrumb positions with page criteria "Selected Navigation Tab is: "

What word do I have to insert then there? I tried "gallery" for the sonnb gallery but this does not work. But this is what shows in the Url when hitting the Gallery navigation-tab...

????

View attachment 149717
No matter what I select there, it does not get saved..

I have not made any packages yet. I made only ads one by one with a separate google adwords number just to get familiar with the positions and settings of this addon.

I deactived all ads now and tried then to make settings for sonnb_gallery with a new ad. The settings are still not saved. Since all other ads are inactive, there can not be a conflict with other ads. This seems to be a bug...

Ads Manager makes use of page criteria which is a built in feature in XenForo notices. Those options are added by Sonnb's add-on.
Please send me a PM and provide an admin account to take a look.

I set up a package for my three below top banner ads. I want them rotated.

Which number means an ad will show up more often, a 1 or a 5 in "Display Priority:"

Last edited:
Update: keyword ads are not playing well with the latest version. Keywords are breaking into code plus linking smileys to ads.
If I disable the keywords, the problems goes away. I cannot have broken links running to show you examples, I have disabled the keywords. Hopefully you are able to reproduce this.
Thanks for continued support.

examples look like this:
Noise Reduction Coefficient
(read more)" data-pos="message_content" target="_blank" data-id="85" data-cv="1" data-cc="1">

Samplitude
Tutorials by kraznet" data-pos="message_content" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" data-id="69" data-cv="1" data-cc="1">

Last edited:
Top Bottom