Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I am having a problem with trying to make Placeholder ads at the bottom of all other ads in the slot...any help is appreciated:
1.webp

@ibaker, use the ad setting "Ad Display Order" to order ads.
I would like the ads to randomly display so they are in a different order favouring not one of the advertisers but keep the "Advertise Here" placeholder always at the bottom...it sounds like this isn't possible then...is that correct?

Ads are ordered as a group, so you can't order some in a way an others in different way. If you are using packages, you could enable the option "Enable "Advertise Here" link", and that will display a link at the bottom of all the ads.

Thanks Siropu...I might have a look at using the Link option and see if there is a way to make the link an actual banner...thanks again...one bloody powerful addon that it gets rather confusing at times...well done!

You are welcome. There is a way to achieve that, by modifying a template. Just send me a support ticket or a PM if you want me to show you how you can do that.

From what I see, the articles have the same structure as threads/conversations so it can be done with a new hook. If you can ask Add-on author to implement a hook the same as the hook message_content in message template has been implemented, but with a different hook name like message_content_article which you can then use to create a new position.

I tried creating a new position myself after adding a hook to the template to test things out, but when creating a new keyword ad.. it does not let me select any other position other than the "Message Content", everything gets blocked out. Would this be something you would have to change to make it compatible if the AMS dev adds the hook?

Way to increase the list of Top Performing Ads?

Even better --- a complete list of all ads, their ctr and other statistics ?

A few questions and suggestions:
  • In "Sticky" ad type, I checked Enable "Advertise Here" link, but it doesn't show anything above the thread lists in forums. I also can't add placeholder for Sticky ad type. So how can I invite users from these ways to purchase that type of ad? (would be nice if this would create a row just like a sticky thread above the thread lists in forums to say "advertise here". exactly like how the sticky thread would be. and/or let us generate placeholders just like a real sticky thread for this type of ad and show it above thread lists in forums)
  • Now we can let advertisers to use "Geo Targeting" in their ads. Its perfect. But I wish it was also to let them use "Device Criteria" for their ads.
  • In acp, when we create a package, we can write "Guidelines". Please add xenforo's editor there. So that we write different Guidelines in each package easily and fast.
  • In options, we can write "Terms and Conditions". Would be nice if this field also had editor. (although we finished our work with this field, but anyway it can be so useful for future that we may come back to it, or other customers of yours want to start using it)
  • Is it supporting @DragonByte Tech 's Credit add-on to purchase ads? If not, hope it starts supporting. (I don't know if I should ask you to add support of it or ask Fillip, but anyway I also tagged him here, so that you both see which is easier and decide which one of you add support of it :whistle: Because that Credit add-on is perfect and because of its usage "mostly its bank and interest", surely users will start using it widely in our site. So, they will surely ask me to let them purchase ads by their credits)
  • Everywhere in the add-on (front-end or back-end) that asks us to choose color (for example "Banner Placeholder Background Color" or "Banner Placeholder Text Color" and ...) please add color picker (you used color picker in your Chat add-on, so it won't take a long time of you to do this :whistle: )

"Advertise here" link currently only work with Banner/Code/Text/Link ad types. I will see if I can make it work with sticky as well.
As for other suggestions, we'll see.

Hey @Siropu, your system shows be my dreams as I read descriptions.
I see that some guys asking for a feature like "credit in account" and this will be wonderful if is possible.
Something like a people wants to put $30 of credit, and start use this credits to buy ads, this will complete my dreams!
=============

Now my own questions!
If you can, please read with attention!
I believe it is easy and already able to do what I want without need Ads Manager code changes!

I'm using a system over my website, and my website is completely integrated with my XenForo. Users, login forms and other things like my website pull latest posts from xenforo.
My users need to create 2 accounts (separated account for ads) and its boring me and make some users to get confused!

To do this integration, I'm using this simple code: (It is very simple, and fully working...)
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/login-logout-on-external-page.95362/

The final question is:
Is that possible to pull an ad from your system to my website?

I believe it is something like: (I use this to get some information about users)
Code:
function getForumUserDataByName($username){
   $xfDependencies = new XenForo_Dependencies_Public();
   $xfDependencies->preLoadData();
   XenForo_Session::startPublicSession();

$sql_forum = "SELECT `user_id`, `secondary_group_ids` FROM `xf_user` WHERE `username` = '$username'";
   $forumUserData = XenForo_Application::get('db')->fetchAll($sql_forum);

return $forumUserData;
}

This function returns to me an array with xenforo user_id and secondary_group_ids
Is almost the same for all other functions like login, latest threads and so on!

Something like:
Code:
function getForumAdsByPosition($positionNumber){
   $xfDependen....

return $htmlCodeOfAd;
}

Wow, if you reply me positive! Wow My Dreams!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Last edited:
Top Bottom