Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
If I chose content template is NOT forum_list, forum_view, the ad also does not show thread_view, but does show on all other pages.

This is for above top breadcrumb.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Will do. How do I transfer the owner of record to me? I had my host purchase the two licenses and install. It's in their name.

The current owner will have to contact me via support ticket and confirm the transfer to you, specifying your email address. You will have to register with that email address on my website.

Question on "Packages": Can pages be uses for the purpose of arganzation rather than rotation? I have multiple styles, and I'd like to group ads for each style together.

The package wouldn't do anything other than serve as a way of organizing the way I viewed ads in the ACP.

Yes, you can use packages to control a group of ads. All you have to do is set the settings in the package and set the ads to inherit the package settings.

Yes, you can use packages to control a group of ads. All you have to do is set the settings in the package and set the ads to inherit the package settings.

No, I don't want to control the ads, I just want to organize them by style, each under their own heading. Basically, have a package by name only.

Top Bottom