Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Suggestions for your next update:

1). Have a line for each ad in the list of ads saying when the ad was last modified.

2). Have a link for each ad that would list all criteria set for that ad. Put the link in the list of ads page next to each ad, and make it a pop up ad so the user can quickly see what the ad's criteria are. Something similar to the ACP Analyze Permissions list.

3). Adsense has a limit of three Adsense ads per page. I have a hard time keep track. It would be nice to have an option to check off limiting a page to x number of Adsense ads. This suggestion is likely far more difficult to do, so it's obviously low priority.

Last edited:
3). Adsense has a limit of three Adsense ads per page. I have a hard time keep track. It would be nice to have an option to check off limiting a page to x number of Adsense ads. This suggestion is likely far more difficult to do, so it's obviously low priority.
This with the possibility to choose what's Adsense ads to display if more than three. :-)

Take a look at the screenshot I've just made.

Right. But if I wanted an ad on that page, I would enter "forum_view" in "Content Template is:" in page criteria, not "thread_list", correct?

As I understand it, the main three pages in xenforo are forum list, forum view, and thread view.

Yes, "forum_view". I've added a list with most of the content template names available, that can be accessed by clicking the link under "Content Template is NOT".

Use the page criteria "Contest template is NOT" and ask Bob the names of the content templates used in his add-on.

@Siropu would this work on other content types.. the reason I ask is that I want to use it mainly for the AMS (Article Manager System) and link keywords across my articles.

The keyword ads work only with threads and conversations.

Thats a bummer :/.. would it be possible to make this work on other content types so it can be compatible to add-ons such as Showcase and AMS? I believe this will be a huge plus, as it's a popular add-on used to review items which would be great to advertise on.

Can you PLEASE consider this if possible?

Thank you!

From what I see, the articles have the same structure as threads/conversations so it can be done with a new hook. If you can ask Add-on author to implement a hook the same as the hook message_content in message template has been implemented, but with a different hook name like message_content_article which you can then use to create a new position.

I have three ads set for sidebar bottom. They are in the same package, but do not inherit the package settings.

How do I specify the order I want them shown? I want all three shown at the same time, but I want the Adsense ad first.

Top Bottom