Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Wow, wow and wow!

I just bought that and the support is awesome!

The @Siropu is just a very skilled and his attention is fantastic!

The plugin is more then my dreams, there is no words to talk about it!

I believe with our without xenforo, a software like this ads manager with that a lot of options doesn't exist in the world!

Thank you @Siropu to develop a wonderful software like this for us!

Last edited:
Is there a way to specify which filetypes can be uploaded?

I want to disallow gifs, as people keep uploading animations even though our rules say we don't allow it.

With Ads Manager you can place ads inside/after any post you want, inside/after a random post, last post, or first unread post.

Suggestion....

When creating an ad which is a 'code' ad -- like adsense ------ have settings for an alternative ad or graphic to be shown when a user is using an adblocker ---

I know this could be coded by the admin in a kind of backdoor manner, I think it should be part of the product.

Any plan to add support of City in Geo Targeting? (very useful and also must have for those who have sites in special country.)

I'm wondering if the manager will remove adds from rotation once a certain ammount of views or clicks has been achieved?

@Siropu

this isn't very user friendly to configure FYI, complex add-ones like this need some kind of manual explaining every option and setting in detail...

a PDF would been nice with addone.

ATM i want to configure just for my use but in future i will sell adds but i don't get the config 4 it though...

Like if u could explain all options related to ads manager in settings for a starter with clear examples...

like EG: Ads Manager [Advertisers]
most of everything in there makes no sense to me, especially the keyword stuff.. & Sticky Threads

also regarding "Placeholder Colors" both background and text does this support CSS codes? as in "#008F00" for example and where are this placeholders shown?

and how do i combine this Manager with Ur Chat plugin?

and as for permissions:

View Ads:- i get this sorta, this who can view the ads? as in Members and Unregistered users?
Create Ads: - i get this
Use Geo Targeting: - don't even know what this does
View Daily Statistics: - where does this show?
View Clicks Statistics: - where does this show?
Use Additional Banners: - where does this show?
Use Banner Code: - where does this show?
Edit own ads without admin approval - i get this

where "Stripe API Key" - you mean Stripe Secret API key?

and for "PayPal IPN Sandbox" umm not sure where to start with that, i used paypal sandbox b4 using BD Paygates and default Xenforo "payment_callback.php"

does this need a custom payment_callback file for paypal IPN's?

Ads Manager [General]
"Keyword Post Limit" - umm example thx

also could you show example back end/front end for each add type?
Code, Banner, Text, Link, Keyword, Sticky, Features Resource and how they look on forums..

if 2 much maybe 1v1 skype & team viewer? (PM Me)

and is there a way i can show like Admin mode or something all the ad placements on my site? like Above Breadcrumb top i don't know where that is.. and many others..

also how do you crate a new ad placement?
EG: what do i place for hook name & position name? and how do i tell it go where i want?

Last edited:
@Siropu my ads wont show i'm trying to configure basic google adsesne code and nothing happening

I left everything blank/untouched in all tabs besides

Basic Information
Settings

do i need something in position criteria? because all i want ATM is to place Ads EG Header, Side Bar & Footer to show to every one including guests. permission to View Ads Set to appropriate user groups

In Admin panel i went to Create Code Ad

Name: XF - Header
Positions: Header
Ad Code:
Code:
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- XF - Header -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-2343606081718624"
     data-ad-slot="9999886995"
     data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

Settings

Left Start Date & End Date Blank

Count Views & Clicks
Limits Both set to 0

Enable Statistics:

Daily, Clicks, Google Analytics Statistics All Checked

NoFollow & Open In new Window Checked

Order & Priority set to 1.

i do not have a package set.

What am i missing?

the Position Criteria nothing makes sense to me in there i have no idea what to set there

and how do i add in Google page level ads?

983102380fcf45f499044960f44b46cd.png

this needs to be a universal position as this needs to apply to the whole page. this kind of code usually goes in the header but doesn't display any blocks or anything unless you view it from a mobile device/tablet

Edit: Did some text via text add, the header doesn't show up at all.. best i could do is Above Top Breadcrumb cant make it go any higher where my Logo is.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the manager will remove adds from rotation once a certain ammount of views or clicks has been achieved?
Ads get deactivated when they reach the number of views/clicks set.

@XxUnkn0wnxX, your style probably doesn't have the header hook in place. ad_header is a default XF hook and is used by Ads Manager to display ads. Make a template search for ad_header to see if you find any results.

As for page level ads, it requires a new position that will be available in the next release. It's easy to make the changes yourself so just send me a PM if you want me to give you the instructions.

I will see what I can do to explain the options more clearer.

Ads get deactivated when they reach the number of views/clicks set.

@XxUnkn0wnxX, your style probably doesn't have the header hook in place. ad_header is a default XF hook and is used by Ads Manager to display ads. Make a template search for ad_header to see if you find any results.

As for page level ads, it requires a new position that will be available in the next release. It's easy to make the changes yourself so just send me a PM if you want me to give you the instructions.

I will see what I can do to explain the options more clearer.

?

well I went into templates for my theme and I have it.

and it has this in the template

Code:
<xen:hook name="ad_header" />
<xen:if is="@xb_sl_header"><xen:include template="xb_social_links" /></xen:if>

although the social links don't show up as I have a custom user panel enabled that replaces it.

Last edited:
Then it should work. Have you tried it again on header position?
If it still doesn't work, please send me a support ticket, providing an admin account to take a look.

It would be awesome if it was possible to upload an image in each package (as preview) and in front end in the list of packages to purchase, there was a button next to each package that when clicked, a lightbox would be opened to show that image. (also in "Your Ads" page too)

This way users will exactly understand where exactly the ad will be displayed.

Attachments

• 2016-11-19_22-21-17.webp
    2016-11-19_22-21-17.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom