[8WR] Discord Integration

[8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Ok, I think i figure out why the Bot isn't doing my Officers and Such, was below them in the Roles, How do I go about Forcing Discord to auto sync again?

Does anyone know how to modify the login bars for external accounts so they are the same size as the default??

I know they are a separate .css my coding skills lack skills and the .css tried to modify them didn't see any difference...

Screen Shot 03-20-17 at 10.34 PM_LI (2).webp

Hi,

i've recently bought the addon and its AMAZING like your other Plugins!

But i've got a few things:

- Member Group Sync: It only works if the Profile of the Member was "saved" or / "changed" is there a way to Sync all Members?
- Thread Postings: The Bot Posts all Threads/Posts is there a way to make him only Post it in a Specific Forum or so?

Does anyone know how to modify the login bars for external accounts so they are the same size as the default??

I know they are a separate .css my coding skills lack skills and the .css tried to modify them didn't see any difference...

View attachment 150255
Just edit the CSS templates. Remember, there are TWO login buttons.

Hi,

i've recently bought the addon and its AMAZING like your other Plugins!

But i've got a few things:

- Member Group Sync: It only works if the Profile of the Member was "saved" or / "changed" is there a way to Sync all Members?
- Thread Postings: The Bot Posts all Threads/Posts is there a way to make him only Post it in a Specific Forum or so?
Accounts are resync'd on a rolling 24 hour basis.

You can disable posts on individual basis from the node tree.

Just bought the add-on.. so far it's going well.

How can I make the bot always online? I see a connect button that makes the bot go online if I click it, but the moment I refresh the admin page or move on to another admin / forum page the bot drops to offline in discord.

How can I have the bot sync users more frequently?

Does the XenRio work with this? I set it to Post to the General Channel, but when people Stream Nothing gets posted?

Quick question.

For some reason, "Join Our Discord Server" is showing as my forum title. It goes something like
"Join our Discord Server | WEBSITE TITLE" no matter the page I'm on.

@everyone and managed roles can not be manually assigned to users.
(unspecified roles will remain unaffected during the role sync process)

The Uspecifed Roles is being Affected now when stuff Syncs... They are losing their Tags for diff rent Games when they Sync up their account.

How can I fix this??

@everyone and managed roles can not be manually assigned to users.
(unspecified roles will remain unaffected during the role sync process)

The Uspecifed Roles is being Affected now when stuff Syncs... They are losing their Tags for diff rent Games when they Sync up their account.

How can I fix this??
Nothing has changed in the code... this can't happen. Try looking at your admin CP options, setting them all up again and click SAVE.

Will this work well with Xenforo 1.8? I have not renewed yet and want to get this plugin.
XF 1.8?

Quick question.

For some reason, "Join Our Discord Server" is showing as my forum title. It goes something like
"Join our Discord Server | WEBSITE TITLE" no matter the page I'm on.
This mod doesn't do that...

Hi @Jaxel ,

We recently temporary banned one of our forum users, and the ban sync'd perfectly with Discord, as expected.
However, when the ban automatically lifted after the given time period, it doesn't appear to sync with Discord as that person was still banned.

Manually un-banning someone syncs perfectly but I'm wondering if there will be a way for temp bans to sync too?

Jaxel updated [8WR] Discord Integration with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.8d - SECURITY HOTFIX!

This is a very important update! There was a major security hole in the last version which needed to be fixed immediately! I won't mention exactly what it was, so that the exploit doesn't spread on forums which have not updated to this version yet... but know that you should update to this version as soon as possible!
  • This update also fixes caching issues with XenRio thumbnails.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @Jaxel,

I ran the latest update yesterday, and I'm getting a lot of errors in the admin server error logs now. I have tried re-uploading the files again. As this was labelled a hotfix, I assume I don't need to run the upgrade?

Code:
Undefined variable: userID
3 minutes ago - library/EWRdiscord/DataWriter/Users.php:24

The requested page could not be found.
3 minutes ago - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1359

Top Bottom