XFtoWP - XenForo to WordPress integration

XFtoWP - XenForo to WordPress integration [Paid] 1.5.5

No permission to buy ($79.00)
Today I am pleased to announce that XFtoWP has been translated into Spanish, which is now the third language (English, French, and Spanish) the plugin now fully supports. You can download these translations from your XFtoWP customer's area.

Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 5.00.53 PM.webp

If you are interested in translating the plugin, go ahead and download the starter template files from your account area or contact me privately for access to the language files on your own.

A big thanks to @Nicolas FR for getting this translation party started. :cool:

Hello, I use the peepso community plugin on my website, will this also work for that too?
I have not tested it, but any WP plugin is possible to make compatible with XFtoWP. If you are interested in setting up a consultation call/dev environment we can work on making sure your community can take full advantage of the plugin's features. Otherwise I am available for free support at the XFtoWP forums.

With this addon, does it mean I can convert my Xenforo forum threads and replies to WordPress? and will work with this WordPress plugin https://themeforest.net/item/discy-social-questions-and-answers-wordpress-theme/19281265

And after conversion, will the forum categories still show up on WordPress?
Will Threads become post? and Replies becomes comment on WordPress?

I look forward to your swift response.
When you post to WP, you can also create a new thread on XF that sends data like the post title, excerpt, permalink, and a custom thread title/message to your new thread. The first page of replies from the thread will show beneath the WP post and look like comments, and will update each time a new reply is posted on your forum. You can see a test post here with forum comments.

XFtoWP plugs into most themes as it follows many WP coding standards but I can't guarantee it will 100% work without a little custom work on a theme as advanced as that. The plugin is very developer friendly and I can work with you if needed at the XFtoWP forums.

Is it possible to use this addon to convert existing Xenforo forum threads and reply to WordPress posts and comments?

I want to understand this plugin clearly before I order. Does the addon insert existing threads and post replies into Wordpress.

And can XenForo threads and post be imported into Wordpress? Please I need a straight response.

I have plans to convert XenForo threads and post into Wordpress. Trying to see if this addon can get the job done.

kolakube updated XFtoWP - XenForo to WordPress integration with a new update entry:

XFtoWP 1.5.0.5 Maintenance

XFtoWP 1.5.0.5 is now available for download and one-click update from your WordPress admin panel. This is a maintenance release that adds minor feature improvements to the Latest Posts forum widget and code stability changes throughout the plugin.
  • Latest posts widget now shows last post user avatar in post list
  • Latest posts widget title now links to your Board URL
  • Latest posts widget now shows a "No posts found" if there are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @kolakube, this may be a stupid question but how can I add my most recent threads on my WP homepage with this plugin?
I can use it as widget (sidebar, footer etc...) and it works really well, but I can't figure out how to use it on my homepage (I use Elementor if that makes a difference).

Hi @kolakube, this may be a stupid question but how can I add my most recent threads on my WP homepage with this plugin?
I can use it as widget (sidebar, footer etc...) and it works really well, but I can't figure out how to use it on my homepage (I use Elementor if that makes a difference).
Not stupid. :) It should be possible with Elementor to add a custom widget area section into your template. With that section you can choose from any widget you have installed to your site.

kolakube updated XFtoWP - XenForo to WordPress integration with a new update entry:

DigiMember Integration, New Integration Developer Tools, Bug Fixes

• New: Built-in integration with the DigiMember Membership Plugin. Learn about XFtoWP plugin integrations →
  • New: Offers new settings fields and API methods to create integrations for plugins that don't use standard WordPress interface practices (like DigiMember)
  • New: If a WP user's username is an email address, the sync process now safely strips it down to a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not stupid. :) It should be possible with Elementor to add a custom widget area section into your template. With that section you can choose from any widget you have installed to your site.
Thanks, I don't see how to do that (not out of the box for sure) though I'll look into it.
It would have been useful to have a shortcode maybe?

Thanks, I don't see how to do that (not out of the box for sure) though I'll look into it.
It would have been useful to have a shortcode maybe?
According to this external widgets work in Elementor, though it's a bit vague:

Try adding a "Sidebar" in Elementor and it will pull a widget section you create from from Appearance > Widgets.

Top Bottom