XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Our forum is currently on 2.1.0.9, in part because an update a while ago had some language stating that, post-update, all forum users would have to re-link their Discord account. Given how disruptive that would be, we deferred updating. Upon checking back in with this add-on I see that there has been a healthy number of updates, but that this warning is no longer present. At this point the only evidence of that issue/warning is in this post – the Changelog no longer contains any mention of this need for re-linking.

If we are to update to the latest version now, will users still be required to perform that re-linking? Or does the removal of that warning reflect that the need to re-link has been remedied/avoided with subsequent updates?

Okey i just found a friend with PayPal account which has paid the amount for me:
PayPal transaction ID: 0AN76130AR720792G

I am just woundering that i can't see any download button, instead of that there is still the Buy Button: https://prnt.sc/sj2nlb

Okey, i get the download link.

I have install the Plugin according the installation video.

No i have following questions:

1. If under plugin settings the WidgetBot.io is disabled, that i get this Window on the chat. If i click to Link nothing happens.

1589817833825.png

Also this window is empty (and is it possible to remove this widget ?):
1589818001457.png

2. If under plugin settings the WidgetBot.io is a channel is selected:

1589818140940.png

the chat plugin doesn't connect to my discord Server and it is still required to login as user !?

1589818457047.png

and after time time waiting, i get those errors:

1589818654398.png

I also have problems here

1589818782779.png

Please help me fix those issues. What i am doing wrong ?

Thanks and best regrads.

Last edited:
Okey, i get the download link.

I have install the Plugin according the installation video.

No i have following questions:

1. If under plugin settings the WidgetBot.io is disabled, that i get this Window on the chat. If i click to Link nothing happens.

View attachment 225416

Also this window is empty (and is it possible to remove this widget ?):
View attachment 225417

2. If under plugin settings the WidgetBot.io is a channel is selected:

View attachment 225418

the chat plugin doesn't connect to my discord Server and it is still required to login as user !?

View attachment 225419

and after time time waiting, i get those errors:

View attachment 225421

I also have problems here

View attachment 225422

Please help me fix those issues. What i am doing wrong ?

Thanks and best regrads.
This is the exact issue I'm getting.

The the Chat plugin doesn't show me the all the channels of my discord server:

1589838144114.webp

Here are the channels of my Server:

1589838206143.webp

And is it normal that the post will be show as BOT:

1589838551246.webp

One question. So I had this, then I uninstalled it to try to fix an issue, then when I reinstalled it all the connections that were in the site were gone. Now I can't seem to get back in. Is there a way to clear connected accounts?

Keep getting this error everyday. I don't have the widget enabled as I am only using it for role syncing. That seems to work fine, just wasn't sure what this error was pointing to.

1589893667173.webp

@Jaxel Any clarification on:
Our forum is currently on 2.1.0.9, in part because an update a while ago had some language stating that, post-update, all forum users would have to re-link their Discord account. Given how disruptive that would be, we deferred updating. Upon checking back in with this add-on I see that there has been a healthy number of updates, but that this warning is no longer present. At this point the only evidence of that issue/warning is in this post – the Changelog no longer contains any mention of this need for re-linking.

If we are to update to the latest version now, will users still be required to perform that re-linking? Or does the removal of that warning reflect that the need to re-link has been remedied/avoided with subsequent updates?

?

Can I do the opposite of what's mentioned in the description of this add-on: sync role changes in Discord with roles on the forums? All of my promotions are done in Discord and I would have to train my mods on a new workflow.

Top Bottom