XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You never even responded to this and it was from weeks ago.
I did respond. No one has been able to reproduce your error; nor has anyone else reported it....

But with you saying your website is SSL, and clearly showing screenshots that your website is NOT SSL... makes me think perhaps the issue is that you didn't configure your SSL correctly. Firstly, your webserver is not forwarding non-SSL endpoints to the SSL endpoints. Secondly, the boardUrl setting in XF2 is not properly configured for your SSL endpoints. Thirdly, the Redirect URIs set in your Discord App are not SSL endpoints either.

I received another error just now when adding an RSS feed in the ACP. Any thoughts?

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getAvatarUrl() on null src/addons/EWR/Discord/Entity/Post.php:82
Generated by: Unknown account Mar 7, 2018 at 7:51 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Entity/Post.php(13): EWR\Discord\Entity\Post->postThreadToDiscord(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\Thread), Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Post))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1145): EWR\Discord\Entity\Post->_postSave()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1139): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#3 src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php(285): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#4 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->_save()
#5 src/XF/Service/Feed/Feeder.php(134): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->save()
#6 src/XF.php(392): XF\Service\Feed\Feeder->XF\Service\Feed\{closure}()
#7 src/XF/Service/Feed/Feeder.php(142): XF::asVisitor(Object(Siropu\Chat\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#8 src/XF/Service/Feed/Feeder.php(112): XF\Service\Feed\Feeder->importEntry(Array)
#9 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Feed.php(221): XF\Service\Feed\Feeder->importEntries()
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\Feed->actionImport(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Feed', 'Import', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'rssFeedImporter', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Feed), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#13 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#15 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#16 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "/admin.php?feeds/you-tube-channel.1/import"
  ["referrer"] => string(41) "https://www..com/admin.php?feeds/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["feeds/you-tube-channel_1/import"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The feed had this user setting

View attachment 170645
The feed still works and posts threads right? I put a fix in for the next update... but unless it's a critical bug that is preventing other things from working, I'm not going to rush to release it.

@Jaxel

You are correct. Thank you for assisting. It was an error where I had it set to http in both Xenforo general options and this options inside the Discord application.

Correcting these fixed it.

@Jaxel

You are correct. Thank you for assisting. It was an error where I had it set to http in both Xenforo general options and this options inside the Discord application.

Correcting these fixed it.
You should also set up your server so if someone visits under non-SSL, it forces them to the SSL version.

Hi! I've seen this asked a few times but didn't see any responses - is there a possibility of this addon supporting integration with multiple discord servers?

Currently my community has a central server, plus a few gaming clan servers and a roleplaying one. Ideally, I'd like to be able to setup integrations with each of them so their forum specific roles are synced with the server and experience the benefit of having a notifications when there's posts on the forum for them to check.

It's not a deal breaker per say, just me doing some research. Your integration has been on our list to purchase since your 1.X version, we're just taking stock of what features we need at the moment.

Thank you for your time in advance :)

Hi! I've seen this asked a few times but didn't see any responses - is there a possibility of this addon supporting integration with multiple discord servers?

Currently my community has a central server, plus a few gaming clan servers and a roleplaying one. Ideally, I'd like to be able to setup integrations with each of them so their forum specific roles are synced with the server and experience the benefit of having a notifications when there's posts on the forum for them to check.

It's not a deal breaker per say, just me doing some research. Your integration has been on our list to purchase since your 1.X version, we're just taking stock of what features we need at the moment.

Thank you for your time in advance :)
As another solution have you tried merging them together and using the view command with roles?

As another solution have you tried merging them together and using the view command with roles?

The servers? I wish that would work without causing me a thousand headaches. Unfortunately it'd lead to more problems than it'd fix. We initially had everything on one server but it led to "ego" clashes between guild admins who felt they were being unfairly 'restricted'. As a result, we created one central admin account that I control and servers owned by that account ensure we don't have the same arguments (entirely ego driven) again.

The feed still works and posts threads right? I put a fix in for the next update... but unless it's a critical bug that is preventing other things from working, I'm not going to rush to release it.

I'm not sure if it will work for new feeds as no new content has been released for it yet, but the import feed button doesn't work.

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

Bot can not connect to my site, errors:
Code:
Stack trace

#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Option/Channels.php(12): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->getGuild('/channels')
#1 [internal function]: EWR\Discord\Option\Channels::renderOption(Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#2 src/XF/Entity/Option.php(75): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#3 [internal function]: XF\Entity\Option->renderDisplayCallback(Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(936): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_macros.php(194): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\Option), 'renderDisplayCa...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(659): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/addon_options.php(63): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_row', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:addon_opt...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:AddOn\\Option...', 'admin:addon_opt...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#14 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "/admin.php?add-ons/EWR-Discord/options"
  ["referrer"] => string(41) "https://..../admin.php?add-ons/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/EWR-Discord/options"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
Bot can not connect to my site, errors:
Code:
Stack trace

#0 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Option/Channels.php(12): EWR\Discord\Repository\Discord->getGuild('/channels')
#1 [internal function]: EWR\Discord\Option\Channels::renderOption(Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#2 src/XF/Entity/Option.php(75): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\Option), Array)
#3 [internal function]: XF\Entity\Option->renderDisplayCallback(Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(936): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/option_macros.php(194): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\Option), 'renderDisplayCa...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(659): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/addon_options.php(63): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_row', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:addon_opt...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:AddOn\\Option...', 'admin:addon_opt...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#14 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "/admin.php?add-ons/EWR-Discord/options"
  ["referrer"] => string(41) "https://..../admin.php?add-ons/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/EWR-Discord/options"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Whats the error?

That is not the error, that is the stack trace and request state for the error.
Code:
     XF\PrintableException: Macro admin:option_macros :: option_row() error: An error occurred while connecting with Discord. Please try again later. src/addons/EWR/Discord/Repository/Discord.php:55

If you can't connect to Discord, that means you didn't setup properly. Watch the install video.

It definitely isnt... or you set it up, and then changed your API keys.
I have done this many times so I kinda know what I am doing, also steam auth works fine. Anyway need to go now. I can provide you with full access if you want so you check yourself, later.

Hey Jaxel,

This addon is freaking awesome. Thanks for making this!

I'm running into a little issue and wanted to see if I didn't fudge something up. When I go to the "Discord" page on my XenForo 2 install, it just has some text about moving (can I edit that?) and it has text linked...but doesn't go anywhere.

There is also a 404 error being produced by some discordapp JS file that's missing. Here is a screenshot below:

1520686497148.webp

Hey Jaxel,

This addon is freaking awesome. Thanks for making this!

I'm running into a little issue and wanted to see if I didn't fudge something up. When I go to the "Discord" page on my XenForo 2 install, it just has some text about moving (can I edit that?) and it has text linked...but doesn't go anywhere.

There is also a 404 error being produced by some discordapp JS file that's missing. Here is a screenshot below:

View attachment 170791

Looks like this was my goof. I needed to enable the Server Widget option for my Discord server. After about 10 minutes the widget API started responding. Sorry about that!

Top Bottom