XenCentral Invite System

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
I'm gonna have to ask Audentio to refund my $10. I'll be buying this one. Everything I need is in here, I just hope I can edit some items in it. Like some needs to be capitalized.

Thank you for the update :) can we please get a log in admincp of all invites sent? That's the only really important thing that missing now.

@XCentral

get this at the top of user profile page

Template Errors: xcis_profile_tab_content
  1. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf() must be of the type array, null given in /library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1344
  2. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_User::isMemberOfUserGroup() must be of the type array, null given, called in /library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 1352 and defined in /library/XenForo/Model/User.php, line 1707

We have reviewed this, and couldn't reproduce any issue. It is very likely connected with some third-party addon doing automated template edits. You may consider to disable other addons you use and see, if you still have the issue. In this case please open a ticket via Client's Area and we will proceed with further review on your board.

Thank you!

We have reviewed this, and couldn't reproduce any issue. It is very likely connected with some third-party addon doing automated template edits. You may consider to disable other addons you use and see, if you still have the issue. In this case please open a ticket via Client's Area and we will proceed with further review on your board.

Thank you!

To replicate please invite yourself, after registration login with that new account & visit your profile page.

There's a typo in the ACP:
c08932e8bf.png

Invite Systenm

To replicate please invite yourself, after registration login with that new account & visit your profile page.

We couldn't reproduce this issue following your instructions. Feel free to register at our demo board using the link http://demo.xencentral.com/invite/activate?id=invite_21a1b63b5d06b8f or generate another invitation link yourself as well, and you shouldn't get the error after registration. Checking the related code as well we don't see how this error could come from our template, so we assume this is because of some addon. Please try to disable other addons and see if the issue still exists. If so, please contact us in Support Center and we will review the case further.

Thank you!

We couldn't reproduce this issue following your instructions. Feel free to register at our demo board using the link http://demo.xencentral.com/invite/activate?id=invite_21a1b63b5d06b8f or generate another invitation link yourself as well, and you shouldn't get the error after registration. Checking the related code as well we don't see how this error could come from our template, so we assume this is because of some addon. Please try to disable other addons and see if the issue still exists. If so, please contact us in Support Center and we will review the case further.

Thank you!

found the problem it seems to conflict with @Snog country flags

1. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf() must be of the type array, null given in /library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1344
  2. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_User::isMemberOfUserGroup() must be of the type array, null given, called in /library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 1352 and defined in /library/XenForo/Model/User.php, line 1707

Last edited:
found the problem it seems to conflict with @Snog country flags

From what I can tell, the problem is originating from this add-on. It APPEARS that for some reason, the $visitor value is not being passed to the xcis_profile_tab_content template. I have no way of confirming that, and it's not something I've seen before, but it is what I suspect.

EDIT: Confirmed. Any add-on that uses template modifications and relies on the $visitor value will fail because $visitor is not passed to the template mentioned.

Last edited:
@XCentral When a user is on the invite site, it shows as unknown page in the members area over visitors.
Possible to fix that? or is this something I can fix my self?

Shows like this:
upload_2016-1-5_20-11-41.webp

"Ser på ukjent side" translate into Viewing unknown page.

But should maybe said "Viewing invite overview" or something?

@XCentral When a user is on the invite site, it shows as unknown page in the members area over visitors.
Possible to fix that? or is this something I can fix my self?

Shows like this:
View attachment 125608

"Ser på ukjent side" translate into Viewing unknown page.

But should maybe said "Viewing invite overview" or something?

Since @XCentral hasnt been in the thread for a month, anyone else maybe know how to fix this?

purchased this @XCentral and my license is still pending... why can't it just be automatic. My money was taken instantly so why can't I get access instantly?

It never said anywhere I was going to have to wait hours or potentially days to get access. I bought this addon with the intention of installing it straight away.

@XCentral could you add the ability for users to see how many invites they have remaining And how many days to it resets?

E.g.

You can send 3 invites every 30 days
Invites available: 2
Reset TIme: 200 hours

Atm it just says how many they can send within x amount of days.

purchased this @XCentral and my license is still pending... why can't it just be automatic. My money was taken instantly so why can't I get access instantly?

It never said anywhere I was going to have to wait hours or potentially days to get access. I bought this addon with the intention of installing it straight away.

Our purchase process has manual approval stage as there are many purchases from users who don't own valid XenForo license and purchase the addon with the aim to re-distribute on other websites, and actually requesting refund immediately after purchasing, and PayPal usually approves the refund request when it is done in short period after the purchase. We are very sorry for the discomfort this causes to our real customers.

@XCentral could you add the ability for users to see how many invites they have remaining And how many days to it resets?

E.g.

You can send 3 invites every 30 days
Invites available: 2
Reset TIme: 200 hours

Atm it just says how many they can send within x amount of days.

Thank you for the suggestion. Actually there is not reset time, as the option works "3" invites during any "30" days period. So, if they already sent 2, they will have one, but as time goes on, they will have 2, and then 3 invites left. However the message can be something like "You have already sent X invites out of Y allowed within last Z days". We will implememt this change soon.

Thank you!

Ticket #188894 where I provided examples of a bug in the invite system has been awaiting your input since Jan 26 (that's almost 1 month). @XCentral

Untitled.webp

When sending members over to the referral link, they are prompted with this instead of actually going to the registration page. How do I go about changing this?

Ticket #188894 where I provided examples of a bug in the invite system has been awaiting your input since Jan 26 (that's almost 1 month). @XCentral

Sorry for the delay with this. The issue is definitely connected with Mandril integration, but we didn't manage to test if with that addon yet. We will do asap and inform you in the ticket.

View attachment 129378

When sending members over to the referral link, they are prompted with this instead of actually going to the registration page. How do I go about changing this?

Please update you ticket with a screenshot from your Invite System settings page. Please also let us know, if the registration works when user uses invitation link generated for them specially.

Thank you!

Sorry for the delay with this. The issue is definitely connected with Mandril integration, but we didn't manage to test if with that addon yet. We will do asap and inform you in the ticket.

Please update you ticket with a screenshot from your Invite System settings page. Please also let us know, if the registration works when user uses invitation link generated for them specially.

Thank you!
Untitled.webp

Top Bottom