XenCentral Invite System

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
Hello @XCentral!

I purchased the Invitation System about 12 hours ago, and my entire website has been waiting on it since then, as I informed them I was making the purchase.... We ONLY allow new members via invitation (to ensure we stay private and only get high quality members, etc).

I used to use vBulletin, and it MURDERED my members. I went from several 100 active members, to 50 (and some days less).

THANKFULLY, ever since we moved to Xenforo we have seen a lot more activity on the site -- probably because users can actually sign into their account (before, vBulletin wouldn't let a lot of people sign in, even if they used the right password, etc. It even happened to me as superadmin lol. How pathetic is that?)

BUT! WE REQUIRE THIS ADD-ON TO BE ABLE TO BRING ABOUT NEW MEMBERS!

I am not going to use it for the other features - I ONLY require it for my members to invite people they know.

I am VERY concerned after seeing some of the things that have been said, and some of your profile posts (about insanely slow support, etc).... But hopefully I can get this handled in the next few hours. Because it is truly critical that I get my purchase verified (or WHATEVER it is you must do so I can download the product that I have already paid for). My entire site has been prep'ing for bringing about more members for a very long time now - and this is the last thing we are waiting on (there weren't many other options out there).

Hopefully you will give me access to it very soon, and hopefully I won't have issues with it - since my uses of it will remain simple.

XCentral updated XenCentral Invite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invite System 1.5.1 released

Hello everyone,

this is the next release of XenCentral Invite System, that implements partial support for Tapatalk app. Tapatalk app is native phone/tablet application allowing users to browser your forums on their devices, and unfortunately doesn't allow any interface enhancements using addon system, therefor all we could do was just to show an error when someone tries to register via the app, that they should register using web interface. The message shown can be customized using the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello ,
Is it possible to use this addon for a private members subforum section in a forum. This vip members group will be invitation and referral only.

Hi,
My forum is free for registration. Is subject addon integrated with Faceebook/Twitter/G+? Can it provide ability to forum members to invite their Faceebook/G+ friends? In this scenario how addon should be set up? Any demo pls?

Purchased. What is a navigation tab name it appears in Xenforo? I need to associate navigation tab glyph with tab "Invite Friends"

Hello, @cgunes Have a look at configuration options of add-on in attachments. With correct configuration of these options and usergroup/node permissions you should achieve what you need.

Attachments

• Screenshot at Sep 30 12-03-54.webp
    Screenshot at Sep 30 12-03-54.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot at Sep 30 12-05-18.webp
    Screenshot at Sep 30 12-05-18.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 12
XCentral updated XenCentral Invite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invite System 1.5.2 released

Hello everyone,

this is the next minor release of XenCentral Invite System. It fixes the issue with Google and Twitter connect allowing people to login/register skipping the requirement to have an invitation. If the board is accessed without an invitation and Login via Facebook/Google/Twitter is attempted, the page will give a message informing the users they have to have an invitation to register, otherwise they will be able to register using their social network account just as usual, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! It seems your style is missing /styles/default/xencentral folder from add-on package. Make sure you uploaded that folder to /styles/yourstyle directory. Thank you.

I have just purchased this and to my disappointment the system does not automatically allow you to download this addon, like with others. Hopefully the wait is not too long because this is important to my community.

Will this plugin close the the forum and prevent search engines from indexing as well as visitors from viewing content?

Hello, @Jahsun! The add-on controls the registration (it can be by invite only with possibility of self-invitations). Community can be closed to public view, including search engines using XenForo permissions system and registered user can be assigned to appropriate usergroup with view permissions.

Top Bottom