XenCentral Invite System

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
Hello, @imuratbayik You may just hardcode it. In account_wrapper template after <!-- slot: pre_settings --> choose the desired location, copy and paste one of the links and change href and phrase, the phrase is xcis_invite_to_post. Thank you!

@XCentral thank you for the great addon I've been using it for some time. One thing I've noticed thats a bit of a problem for me is that you can send as many invites to an email before the user's registers. This means that also multiple users can send invites to the same emails before registering.

Wouldn't it be better to allow one invite to one email and unless that email expires or its manually deleted by the user no other invites can be sent to that email?

It's been a long time since any updates on this addon can you please consider adding the feature :)

XCentral updated XenCentral Invite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invite System 1.6.0 Released

Hello everyone!

This is the next release of XenCentral Invite System.

Release overview:

1. New option Unique Invitation Email. If enabled only one invitation can be sent to an email address. If invitation is expired or deleted, new invitation can be sent to email address.

3. New option Disable Referrer. If enabled referrer field will be removed from registration form. Referrer field also moved to more appropriate location on registration page.

2. New option Disable Invited List. If...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible for the system to open a pop-up where a user can enter email addresses and send invitation emails directly from the forums instead of having to paste the invitation into an email?

Last edited:
We want to reward players in-game for referring their friends to the forums, however, we don't want users to invite anyone and everyone just for the reward, so we would like the referred account to reach a set criteria before we reward both the referrer and referred account. The criteria should be changeable in the ACP by an Admin. We would also like to be able to track referrals.

For this to work it would need to do two things:

Part 1

Would it be possible for me to set criteria for referrals before it's classed as a "successful referral", such as the following criteria:
  1. Referred account is over 1 month old
  2. Referred account has reached 30 posts and thread collectively
  3. Referred account must spend a minimum amount of time on the forums over a specified time frame, such as 0.5 hour(s) per week, over a 4 week per period
  4. Referred account should achieve the above in a set amount of time, eg. 3 months.
  5. Referred account can not register from the same IP address where the invitation was sent from, or from an IP address associated with the account what was used to referrer them.
Only successful referrals should be displayed in the player block on the forums.

Part 2

Once a week, all successful referrals would be emailed to the predefined email address(es), and the email should contain the contents of the referrers and the referred accounts custom fields. In my case I would like the email to contain the contents of "Player_ID" and "In-Game_Username" custom user fields, but changeable, if possible.

I understand that some of this work would be custom and some of it the add-on can already do, but I am sure a lot of other users of this add-on would love some of the features and I have mentioned above. It would also make this add-on very advanced.

Please can you send me a price and time frame for the additional features to be implemented into this add-on.

Thank you :)

Regards,
Carl

Hello,

How the system acts when invite-only registrations is set to Yes, and all usergroup xF default settings for Guest are set to No (no view threads, do nothing). Does it redirects to registration page or what?

Edited: I mean for Guest who don't have any invitation.

Thank you

Hello, @paradoxG(r)eek! If all permissions for Guest are set to No, index page redirects to login page and when user tries to register an account You must be logged in to do that. message is returned, so user is not redirected to registration page. Thank you!

Top Bottom