[Xen-Soluce] Invite System

[Xen-Soluce] Invite System [Paid] 2.3.2 Fix 1

No permission to buy (€20.00)

XenSoluce

XenSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Invite System - Generate invitation codes to join your forum and more

Description :
  • This add-on allow you to generate invitation codes to join your forum and more. Invitation code is required for registration, you can manage your codes easily !
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Tokens per page
    • Add token :
      • Title
      • User groups
    • List code :
      • Filters
      • Show invited users
    • Banned users :
      • User name
      • Ban length :
        • Permanent
        • Until
      • Reason for banning...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
  1. I can generate tokens with the word I want? for example the invitation code can be "CR0QU3T4" ? The idea is to give one-time invitation codes from my instagram
  2. can you set a limit of monthly tokens for users ? I want users to only be able to invite once every 30 days
  3. you will implement this plugin with Paid Registrations ? It would be great if when someone buys the "forum access" an invitation is automatically sent to their email.
  4. What are the future functions you are going to implement in the plugin ? I'm planning to buy it seriously, now I'm using the Referral Contest 2
Thanks

1. I can generate tokens with the word I want? for example the invitation code can be "CR0QU3T4" ? The idea is to give one-time invitation codes from my instagram
  2. can you set a limit of monthly tokens for users ? I want users to only be able to invite once every 30 days
  3. you will implement this plugin with Paid Registrations ? It would be great if when someone buys the "forum access" an invitation is automatically sent to their email.
  4. What are the future functions you are going to implement in the plugin ? I'm planning to buy it seriously, now I'm using the Referral Contest 2
Thanks
Hello,

Can you make a suggestion for each idea please ? :)

The next function is this one :

Regards, SyTry

but can I limit users to generating only a limited amount of monthly tokens?

For example, currently each user of my website can generate one invitation code per month to invite a friend.

So this is a problem for the invitation system of any community.
Users can set the tokens they want without any limit to be able to invite any number of people.

I mean.
If I limit that the generation of tokens of each user is 1 unit, this user can only give his token to one person but he can never create a token again.

If I do not use the token limitation, each user can generate an indefinite amount of tokens to invite anyone.

This is not a progressive way to grow the community or to encourage a user to participate in the community.
I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly ...

I believe that the option to limit the generation of tokens by community users is lacking in time.

Captura de pantalla 2019-11-17 a las 21.22.04.webp

this is the example of the plugin I currently have.

Limiting the generation of single-use tokens on a monthly basis allows you to have greater control over many things.

Currently it is the only lack that I find that has your addon that I will buy without hesitation if you think about adding this option.

I was asked for the basic addon like that with tokens that allow to generate invitation codes. I can't change the way this addon works.

But you can implement a simple permission to manage the invitations per month as in the other add-on, perhaps.
It is a suggestion, this is a great complement, but I do not want in my community that users can give away tokens without control

Top Bottom