[Xen-Soluce] Invite System

[Xen-Soluce] Invite System [Paid] 2.3.2 Fix 1

No permission to buy (€20.00)
Good evening, I was wondering if there is any possibility that the customized invitation codes that we can create could be used by 5, or 10 or as many uses we would like it to be used for? Atm it's a one time use code and I'd like to send out different personalized invitations for diferent type of people. Thanks!

Good evening, I was wondering if there is any possibility that the customized invitation codes that we can create could be used by 5, or 10 or as many uses we would like it to be used for? Atm it's a one time use code and I'd like to send out different personalized invitations for diferent type of people. Thanks!
Hello,

For the moment a custom invitation code is unique.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

I just wrote about this in the developer forum, creating invitation codes to publish in places and having several uses will be ideal

I am not shure about the functions here.
Everything i need is a new link in the main navi with "invite friends";
it should open a form where i insert a mailadress, maybe a small text.

lala@lala.com
Hi Mike, come and join us.

Send.

Is there a way for users to be added to a secondary group when registering depending on which token is used?

that some users are registered as users without privileges, others I would like to add them automatically to the group of sellers in my forum, it is cumbersome to register and edit user account to change this

Hello,

What do you mean?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
There is currently an option in the plugin to add all users who register to a subgroup.

But the ideal function works differently.
Regular users have the token A, which they will give to their friends and new users will register without a subgroup.

However the administrators will give the token B, which will add the users who sign up with this to the sub-group of vendors in the case of my website.

As the plugin is designed now, the subgroup function is a bit useless as any user who registers will end up in the same subgroup as everyone else.

However as I say, customization and management of the invitations is much better by allowing invitations to be associated with subgroups and users to be added directly during registration without an administrator having to add them after they have registered.

I can create many tokens now, but they all have the same purpose and function

Exactly, this would be great.

The option of being able to choose in which subgroup each user will register depending on the token used during registration or depending on the custom code.

This would give much more play to the invitation system

Top Bottom