1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.5.2

XC Invite System is a fully-featured invitation system for XenForo

1. XCentral

XCentral Well-Known Member

XCentral submitted a new resource:

XenCentral Invite System - XC Invite System is a fully-featured invitation system for XenForo

Read more about this resource...
  2. John L.

John L. Well-Known Member

Perfecto. A soon as I prepare a plan to incorporate this well into my community I will purchase. Solid job and appreciate taking our feedback into consideration.
    D.O.A. likes this.
  3. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Yes as John said, great to see a more reasonable priced version.

Few questions before I purchase.

If you keep the site where anyone can register, but members can send out invites, does it still keep track of who accepted their invites. I would love to offer a promotion, invite fiend and after they contribute 50 non-spammy posts, receive a month of premium membership for inviting them.

On this lower cost version, will the facebook invites for friends etc, you mentioned in the other product thread that are coming in a future update be included in this version too?
  4. XCentral

Hello, @Mike Edge

Yes, invites are tracked in all modes, and will be listed in user profile. We think about developing awards system into the product, that will give users awards (user upgrade for one year, trophy points, credits in different credit addons and so on), so if you have any suggestions on what kind of awards you would like to see, please let us know.

All further development will be available in both products. As this product may grow into something much larger (as seems so far based on customer requests for new features), we may consider to change its price for future versions.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!
  5. The Forum Heroes

If purchased now and the price is increased for future versions, would we have to also pay more to access those features?
  6. XCentral

Of course no, one year of free updates is included, so price change will affect only license renewal to get newer versions after one year.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  7. The Forum Heroes

Only has the framework in downloads, no invite zip
  8. XCentral

This is fixed now, please check again.
  9. The Forum Heroes

10. topcat

topcat Well-Known Member

any possibility of adding ability for users to purchase invites using credits. I dont ask any of my members for any kind of donations or cash in any way. So the more expensive version is of no use, but it would be good if for this version members could purchase an invite using credits gained from any credit system.

11. BamBam

BamBam Active Member

The Price is not right, when i checkout on your Page...its 24,59€ not 19,99€?!

Mit PayPal bezahlen   PayPal.png
  12. XCentral

Hello, @BamBam

As you can see in invoice 23% VAT is added to your order. If your business is EU VAT registered, please send your VAT number via PM or ticket from https://desk.xencentral.com and we'll validate and apply it to order. In that case the price will be 19.99 EUR.

Thank you!
  13. XCentral

Hello, @topcat

Yes, it is planned. Thank you!
  14. Alexey.P

Alexey.P Member

I would by it if there were Trophy points involved.
    And to avoid abuse, the new invited member should have different ip from the inviter and even maybe other limits
    RichardGaspa likes this.
  15. XCentral

XCentral updated XenCentral Invite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invite System

Read the rest of this update entry...
  16. XCentral

Trophy points are already planned to be implemented.

Thank you for the suggestion regarding abuse control, we will consider to include the feature. If you need any other types of limits to be implemented, please let us know.

Thank you!
  17. BamBam

BamBam Active Member

A little Bug, there is only a black Box in "Delete Invites": Screenshot_1.jpg

And could you please tell me how to add Invites to the Users?
  18. XCentral

@BamBam Can you let us know your order ID? Thank you!
  19. BamBam

BamBam Active Member

Transaction #: 56B96057C5206820N
  20. XCentral

The image is included in the package, it just seems you are using a custom style that has custom style directory name. Please check your "styles" directory, and you will see the name of your custom style (along with "default") folder. Upload the content of styles/default folder from product package to that directory, and the image will show up.

Thank you!
    BamBam likes this.