XenCentral Invite System

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
Great. I will buy this soon, thanks!

I have this request: to make possible to send invitation to the contacts in the major social network and e-mail provider, like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.

There are a great addon of vb with you can do that. It will be great if there are this option.

Thx, and my last Question: How can i add Invites to the Users? I dont find that Option. :notworthy:
This edition of the product is free invite-only system, so it does not limit number of invites users have. Users may invite any number of their friends. We have another edition of the product, XC Invitation & Paid Registration System which allows to limit number of invites users have, manage it from Admin Panel, and allows users to purchase new invites. For this edition we may consider to add some usergroup-based limits to avoid abuse (e.g. number of invites to send per day), but we do not see any reason to limit total number of invites available without allowing to increase that number.
Let us know if you have any other questions.
Thank you!

Great. I will buy this soon, thanks!

I have this request: to make possible to send invitation to the contacts in the major social network and e-mail provider, like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.

There are a great addon of vb with you can do that. It will be great if there are this option.
This is already planned, and will be added in near future (1-2 weeks). Thank you!

Thank you for this essential add-on! As for my review, I realize now that you can just send an invite to an arbitrary e-mail and then share the link that becomes available... but it would be nice to be able to generate invites without specifying an e-mail in the first place. I will change my rating to 5 stars when that and custom user field integration is added!
As for limiting invites, the nicest thing would be if we could specify invites/month by user group... I suppose that would be the point of the paid invites system, but as I don't really need the other features or monetization, and because it doesn't seem to have that specific functionality currently, I only purchased this add-on. Is it, per-chance, possible to upgrade this add-on to the more expensive one by paying for the difference if one decides that one needs the other one in the future?

There is also this "bug" at low browser resolutions:
b2zFkRI.png

Could you make it so that the fields are contracted rather than letting the text overlap?

Last edited:
Hello, @Valvar

The XC Invitation & Paid Registration System has the functionality to limit number of invites user have and allows them to purchase new ones. It does not have invites/per month feature though, because all invites are paid, and not added to user account automatically. However, the feature to limit X invites during Y days will implemented in both products to prevent flooding.
If you want to upgrade your XenCentral Invite System to XenCentral Invitiation & Paid Registration System, you will need to just pay the difference. For it please go to product page in your account and under Management Actions click Upgrade.

The issue highlighted will be fixed in the next release.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Could you please check the Ticket INS-112-52585 - I want to remove the Copyright, all i have to do is to pay this 10€, right? But where should i send the Money?

Ah, wonderful.

There is also this slight issue that I just discovered:

X8ykPir.png

This is probable due to some conflict with the Ratings Add-on, but it's one of the most popular add-ons so it would be nice if it was fixed :)!

Indeed, usergroup permissions would be nice - also the possibility of automatically enabling accounts that registered through invitation. That would be useful for allowing users to register without being confirmed if they were invited, but users who were not invited would have to wait for admin confirmation as usual.

Indeed, usergroup permissions would be nice - also the possibility of automatically enabling accounts that registered through invitation. That would be useful for allowing users to register without being confirmed if they were invited, but users who were not invited would have to wait for admin confirmation as usual.

Thank you for the suggestion about auto-confirming invited users. We are preparing a minor release that will include style fixes, usergroup permissions and auto-confirmation. Thank you!

Last edited:
XCentral updated XenCentral Invite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invite System

Hello everyone,

This release implements the most two features by our customers - usergroup limitation of invites/per hour to prevent flooding and option to skip manual validation/email confirmation for users who registered with valid invitation link. A minor style issue is fixed on invitations list for lower screens resolutions.
All licensed customers can download the updated package from Clients Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ah, wonderful.

There is also this slight issue that I just discovered:

X8ykPir.png

This is probable due to some conflict with the Ratings Add-on, but it's one of the most popular add-ons so it would be nice if it was fixed :)!

We have released a new minor update that fixes other style issue you have reported, but this issue mentioned is not connected with our product, but the product which adds rating information. As you can see in your screenshot, there is error no only at the end, but also at the beginning of custom lines, where "Members" is now shown correctly. In XenForo 1.2.x the layout markup for this section is changed, and some third-party scripts are still using the old markup causing this issue. You should contact addon provider and ask them to fix the issue.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hmm, there seems to be a fairly ciritcal issue: permissions system does not let us completely disable user groups from using the invite system. What this means is that Unregistered/uncomfirmed users are ablte to use the system, and if the option to disable admin confirmation for people invited with the invite system is used, this means that someone can just register without getting confirmed, then invite himself using another email and thus cheat the system.
It also seems as if even if an invitation or the user who issued the invitation is deleted, the registratnt is automatically confirmed

Last edited:
Hmm, there seems to be a fairly ciritcal issue: permissions system does not let us completely disable user groups from using the invite system. What this means is that Unregistered/uncomfirmed users are ablte to use the system, and if the option to disable admin confirmation for people invited with the invite system is used, this means that someone can just register without getting confirmed, then invite himself using another email and thus cheat the system.

The product has option to enable/disable self-invitations. If it is disabled, and you have not created any packages available for unregistered users (applies to full version of the product only), they will just get a message that registration is via invitation only, and will not be able to register. Please try this scenario and let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you!

The product has option to enable/disable self-invitations. If it is disabled, and you have not created any packages available for unregistered users (applies to full version of the product only), they will just get a message that registration is via invitation only, and will not be able to register. Please try this scenario and let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you!

There is no issue with "completely" unregistered user (guests, that is), but the issue I am having is with users who belong to the unregistered / uncomfirmed usergroup. Once you are logged in, even if you are not confirmed, you have access to the invite system.
Oh, and in case you missed the last edit to my previous post (you posted just before the edit, I apologize for my bad timing) there is also this slight issue;

It also seems as if even if an invitation or the user who issued the invitation is deleted, the registrant is automatically confirmed

Okay, thank you for clarification. Now it is clear what you mean, and you need is one usergroup option to restrict access to any invite-related functionality to some usergroups, no matter if it is a user or a guest. We will implement it soon.
It also seems as if even if an invitation or the user who issued the invitation is deleted, the registrant is automatically confirmed
If invitation itself is deleted it will not work for registration, but we do not check invitation sender status for now. This will be fixed as well.

Thank you!

Top Bottom