XenCentral Invite System

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
Aaaand purchased, as promised. looking forward to use this, hehe - Thanks for delivering this!

Getting this error after login (but works after refresh):

An exception occurred: Invalid model 'XenCentral_InviteSystem_Model_Options' specified in /home/public/library/XenForo/Model.php on line 192

1. XenForo_Model::create() in XenCentral/InviteSystem/Hooks.php at line 377
  2. XenCentral_InviteSystem_Hooks::_getModelFromCache() in XenCentral/InviteSystem/Hooks.php at line 366
  3. XenCentral_InviteSystem_Hooks::_getOptionsModel() in XenCentral/InviteSystem/Hooks.php at line 150
  4. XenCentral_InviteSystem_Hooks::navigationTabs()
  5. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
  6. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 491
  7. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 371
  8. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 602
  9. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/public/index.php at line 13

Also, the addon version of the last update is 5, while the old one is 8 I believe, making it impossible to upgrade the addon from an existing installation (one has to uninstall the current version).

Any ETA as to when we will be able to edit user's invite field from admin panel? Due to having reinstalled the addon, they have all been reset.

So I have some more critical issues:

• Generated links do not work. They redirect the user to a page that they do not have the permissions to view - 'you must be logged in to do that'.
  • When a user signs up with the referrer field filled in, they get a blank page with the text
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
    The registration works, but it doesn't look that way for them.
  • Here are a couple of more errors which seem to be related to this add-on, but I am unsure what they indicate:
    XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'XenCentral_InviteSystem_Model_Options' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192
    Generated By: Valvar, 58 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/public/library/XenCentral/InviteSystem/Hooks.php(377): XenForo_Model::create('XenCentral_Invi...')
    #1 /home/public/library/XenCentral/InviteSystem/Hooks.php(366): XenCentral_InviteSystem_Hooks::_getModelFromCache('XenCentral_Invi...')
    #2 /home/public/library/XenCentral/InviteSystem/Hooks.php(150): XenCentral_InviteSystem_Hooks::_getOptionsModel()
    #3 [internal function]: XenCentral_InviteSystem_Hooks::navigationTabs(Array, 'forums')
    #4 /home/public/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /home/public/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(491): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('navigation_tabs', Array)
    #6 /home/public/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(371): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams('forums')
    #7 /home/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(602): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams(Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
    #8 /home/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
    #9 /home/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #10 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(34) "http://lumineboreali.net/index.php"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'lumine.xcis_user_invites' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT user...')
    #1 /home/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT user...')
    #2 /home/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT user...')
    #3 /home/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT user...', 23)
    #4 /home/public/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(397): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('????SELECT user...', 23)
    #5 /home/public/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(883): XenForo_Model_User->getUserById(23, Array)
    #6 /home/public/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(407): XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingUserById(23)
    #7 /home/public/library/XenForo/Session.php(270): XenForo_Visitor::setup(23, Array)
    #8 /home/public/library/XenForo/Controller.php(291): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
    #9 /home/public/library/XenForo/Controller.php(304): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Index')
    #10 /home/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(336): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'XenForo_Control...')
    #11 /home/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #12 /home/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #13 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(34) "http://lumineboreali.net/index.php"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }
Unfortunately, because these issues are causing errors and problems for my users, I have to disable the add-on for now. I simply can't let users see errors when registering.

Last edited:
Hello, @Valvar

It seems all your errors are connected with conflict in version number and partially applied package. The error about model not being found could only be caused by partial or corrupted upload. Users do not have permission to see the page due to missing permissions (either not configured or just not existing due to incomplete install).

Please download the latest package from Clients Area, apply it (make sure all files are successfully uploaded), check usergroup permissions, and if you do not see any invite system permissions there, try to uninstall and make a clean install.

Please contact us at http://desk.xencentral.com/ if you still have any issues.

Thank you!

I see the invite system permissions, but I am still getting errors. Users still must be logged in to register - which is absurd. The problem is in using the link and with the registration, not with existing users generating invites, I think. And users are still getting the
An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
after signing up.

I see the invite system permissions, but I am still getting errors. Users still must be logged in to register - which is absurd. The problem is in using the link and with the registration, not with existing users generating invites, I think.

Do you have any custom permissions setup for the site, and is it accessible for guests in general? XenForo has a permission "View" which, if set to No, prevents any page except login and register pages from being accessible. However, our product works with that permission, and invitation link should still work.

If you are sure the permissions are correctly setup for Guests, please open a ticket at http://desk.xencentral.com/ and we will review your problem.

Thank you!

I see the invite system permissions, but I am still getting errors. Users still must be logged in to register - which is absurd. The problem is in using the link and with the registration, not with existing users generating invites, I think. And users are still getting the after signing up.

Can you please re-download the latest package and apply it, and see if you are still getting the same error?

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Invite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invite System 1.1.7 is released

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix release that fixing the problem with users awaiting confirmation or email verification being able use invite system. Also the release implements a feature mostly requested by our customers - setting referrers from Admin Panel. Now referrer name is integrated into Edit User page where administrator can set or remove the referrer.

All licensed customers can download the package from their Clients Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any easy way to edit the default invitation e-mail message? Obviously every user can edit it, but it would be nice to put an administrative touch on the default.

Is there any easy way to edit the default invitation e-mail message? Obviously every user can edit it, but it would be nice to put an administrative touch on the default.

It is XenForo phrase with ID xcis_default_invite_message which you can find and customize in Appearance => Phrases page.

Thank you!

Would it be possible to make a widget for the Widget Framework where an email ins entered and pre-defined text is sent or the user is taken to the invite page to hit another send? Would make the possibility so much more visible!

XCentral updated XenCentral Invite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invite System 1.2.0 released

Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce the next release of XenCentral Invite System with the most requested feature implemented - now your users can invite their Facebook friends and Gmail contacts easily and quickly. The product features unique technique to deliver batch messages to multiple Facebook profiles at once, fully legitimately and ensuring delivery to recipients inbox. Even if users misuse the software, they are only being personally banned in Facebook message system, just like...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could you please add a recount function, so that the system rechecks who was invited by who, and removes deleted users (N/A) from the system?

Currently it is sorta bugged, listing some users multiple times, refer to the picture:

zM3mbfu.png

It also lists me as having invited 19 users, although it is in reality only 12.

Could you please add a recount function, so that the system rechecks who was invited by who, and removes deleted users (N/A) from the system?

Currently it is sorta bugged, listing some users multiple times, refer to the picture:

zM3mbfu.png

It also lists me as having invited 19 users, although it is in reality only 12.

Thank you for the suggestion, we will implement the functionality or will solve the problem in some other way. We assume the N/A users are mainly the ones who registered and then their accounts were deleted? Are there any other cases we should take into account? Please let us know.

Thank you!

We assume the N/A users are mainly the ones who registered and then their accounts were deleted?

Yes, that is correct. Oh, and perhaps make it necessary for referrer to match usernames that are already registered (one user put his own username that he was signing up with in the referrer, as an example. Not sure if this was intentional or he just didn't know better).

Waiting for the update. I'm from vbulletin to xenforo. I had a excellent invite addon & now waiting for it on xenforo. Will purchase it as soon as it's on xenforo.

Top Bottom