XenCentral Multisite System 2

XenCentral Multisite System 2 [Paid] 2.1.0 Release Candidate 2

No permission to buy (€69.99)

XCentral

XCentral submitted a new resource:

XenCentral Multisite System 2 - XC Multisite System allows to build fully customized communities on a single XenForo installation.

XenCentral Multisite System 2 is a fully-featured multisite solution for XenForo 2 that allows to create unlimited completely customized communities on a single XenForo installation. Product allows to customize almost any aspect of XenForo for unlimited domains and subdomains. Multisite System makes it possible to create a network of communities where each site looks unique and behaves in its own way while still having the same administration, users, add-ons etc. (similar to concept of vB...

Read more about this resource...

Glad to have taken part in the Alpha, which I have been running in production for a couple months now. This is an improvement in my eyes, things are cleaned up compared to the 1.x version.

XCentral updated XenCentral Multisite System 2 with a new update entry:

XenCentral Multisite System 2.1.0 Beta 2 is Released

Hello everyone!

In 2.1.0 Beta 1 package js/XenCentral/MultiSite folder name was misspelled (Multisite instead of MultiSite). This release corrects the issue. After upgrading to this release, please check your js/XenCentral directory and if you have Multisite (with lowercase) directory, just delete it.

The update is available in Customer's Portal https://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

XenCentral Framework Removal tool

Hello everyone!

If you were using Multisite System on XenForo 1.x this add-on will remove deprecated XenCentral Framework associated tables from XenForo 2 database. It just runs the appropriate queries upon installation to drop those tables.

Add-on download link http://customers.dnf.technology/dl.php?type=d&id=337 You'll need to be logged in to download the package.

The add-on will work on both XenForo 2.0 and 2.1.

Caution. If you have XenCentral Ad Server installed, it...

XenCentral Multisite System 2.1.0 Beta 3 Released

Hello everyone!

This is the next beta release of Multisite System.

The release includes the following:

1. Threads, posts, media and resource items filtering is implemented in Latest activity.
2. sitemapRebuildTime option is implemented to control the rebuild time of sitemap in hours.
3. Sitemap will now be rebuilt only if the visitor is admin.

The update is available in Customer's Portal https://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php

Thank you!

Hi, sorry for my ignorance on your product. From what I'm gathering, we can have:
domain1.com
domain2.com

both running on the same xenforo script? And each will have their own separate sitemap.php? Any addons installed can be chosen to be used by 1 or both domains? What about the user database, will that be shared so you can join 1 and essentially be apart of both?

And say I'm domain1.com and I want to buy out another site (domain2) but they are running IPB and I want to convert them over to xf, would that be possible to do and have the topics from d2 stay only on d2?

Thanks!

Hello, @AzzidReign! Thank you for interest.

From what I'm gathering, we can have:
domain1.com
domain2.com
both running on the same xenforo script?

Yes. The add-on uses the same XenForo filesystem and database to create customized communities.

And each will have their own separate sitemap.php?

Yes. Nodes, threads, tags, resources, medias, albums will be included in sitemaps based on Multisite System filters. So every domain will have filtered sitemap for these items.

Any addons installed can be chosen to be used by 1 or both domains?

Yes. You may choose active add-ons for each domain.

What about the user database, will that be shared so you can join 1 and essentially be apart of both?

The user base is the same as the database is the same. However, during registration we keep track of user's registration domain, so it can be used in different ways.

And say I'm domain1.com and I want to buy out another site (domain2) but they are running IPB and I want to convert them over to xf, would that be possible to do and have the topics from d2 stay only on d2?

First you'll need to import/merge IPB forum into XenForo. Then using Multisite System, especially nodes filter, assign previously IPB nodes to domain2, customize domain2 in any other way and start using it.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Thank you!

Ok! Nice addon! Very intriguing.

If I missed where some of the below was addressed, please forgive ...

So I have one high traffic site that we will call "domain1" already in place.
I am currently developing a site that we will call "domain2" that I am already nearly finished developing on the same server as domain1, but plan on moving it to a separate server prior to launching it.

The domain2 site is being developed due to my wanting to remove the politics board from domain1, but being that there is substantial participation on the current political board on domain1, I wanted to give them a place to go. In a perfect world when I ready to launch domain2, I could simply place a redirect to it from the domain1 politics board, and members would not have to register on domain2, but only have to log in.

The hardest part, I imagine, is that I would also like to import all of the messages from the political board on domain1 to a specific board on domain2.
How much, if any, help would your addon be toward making any or all of that happen?

Lastly, since I am already so deep into the development on domain2, would I still be able to connect the two domains using your addon? Or do all offshoot sites have to be built from the ground up after installing your addon to domain1?

Hello, @Andrus !

The main concept here is that the add-on uses the same file system and database to create customized communities. It does not connect different XenForo instances, the instances that have separate file systems and databases. So in your case domain2 can not be a separate board, it has to be the same XenForo instance as domain1. The second concept that would be helpful for your case is that you may have one file system and database (e.g. merge domain2 to domain1) and then assign all political discussions nodes to domain2 and only those nodes and their threads will be displayed on domain2, also the sitemap will include only political content. So you'll have one XenForo instance and run domain1 and domain2 from the same instance filtering their content - domain1 as you have it now and domain2 for political discussions. Note that the users will be the same for both boards and they can login on both domains with the same details.

If you have more questions, please ask.

Thank you!

XenCentral Multisite System 2.1.0 Beta 6 Released

Hello everyone!

In this release an issue with Site-specific Statistics is fixed. Daily statistics cache has to be rebuilt for the changes to take affect or if the option is changed.

Thank you!

XenCentral Multisite System 2.1.0 Beta 8 Released

Hello everyone!

Now Site-specific Statistics also includes reactions to posts. Some other fixes are done.

All customers are recommended to upgrade to this release. The update is available in Customer's Portal https://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php

Thank you!

XenCentral Multisite System 2.1.0 Beta 10 is Released

Hello everyone!

In this release several issues are fixed. Per domain push notifications is implemented. The notifications will now be sent only from the domain where they are enabled.

All customers are recommended to upgrade to this release. The update is available in Customer's Portal https://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php

Thank you!

Is it possible to run an AddOn A on domainA and AddOnB on DomainB and AddOnC on both domains?

Top Bottom