XenCentral Invite System

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
Ok I've understood. I've enabled the unregistered usergroup to use the system in the UG permissions, so now it seem to work. I'll let you know as soon as I'll invite a new user but it seems fixed.

Maybe you have to specify that in the read me or in the instructions since it's not so intuitive. Use the system seems to refer to the possibility for that UG to send invites, that's why I've not checked it for the unregistered UG and that's why I've got the error...

Thank you for the suggestion. The note is added to the product description.

does this system have usergroup permissions.

eg only x usergroup are allowed to invite members.

how are invites distributed do all members have unlimited invites or can you send out x amount of invites to certain usergroups etc

Yes, the product has permissions to set which usergroups are allowed to send invites.

Invite count is unlimited in this product. If you need to give users only limited number of invites you may consider another our product - http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xencentral-invitation-paid-registration-system.2332/

Thank you!

Thanks. I bought it. Just waiting on your approval so that it will let me download it.

Is there directions for this? I saw two addons when I went to install it. Do I have to install the framework first?

For social invite do we use the same Facebook and google settings as we do with our current Facebook and google logins in Xenforo 1.3 or do we have to create a separate app?

You are free to use any application, including the one used for login configuration, just make sure to fill-in application settings in Invite System options page.

Thank you!

Reactions: DRE
You are free to use any application, including the one used for login configuration, just make sure to fill-in application settings in Invite System options page.

Thank you!
Kinda confusing. Shouldn't it say Google Client ID instead of Google Application ID?

Screen Shot 2014-04-01 at 12.34.54 PM.webp Screen Shot 2014-04-01 at 12.33.53 PM.webp

The Facebook invites aren't sending invites. I get a broke page after clicking on Google invitations.

The first option, mail, is sending invites however, it is only redirecting new users to the login page and not the create an account page, when that happens the referral link is gone. Now when people join they do not get their referrals nor does it say if a user was invited or not in the Invite profile page. So basically this addon does not work for me at all.

Kinda confusing. Shouldn't it say Google Client ID instead of Google Application ID?

View attachment 70824 View attachment 70825

Client ID is what you need to set there (Applicat ID is just older terminology we have used).

The Facebook invites aren't sending invites. I get a broke page after clicking on Google invitations.

The first option, mail, is sending invites however, it is only redirecting new users to the login page and not the create an account page, when that happens the referral link is gone. Now when people join they do not get their referrals nor does it say if a user was invited or not in the Invite profile page. So basically this addon does not work for me at all.

Please open a support ticket at https://www.skydevelop.eu/customers/clientarea.php and we will address your issues asap.

Thank you!

Do you think you could rewrite the part of the add-on that displays how many members a user has invited, and make it count the number of users under the "invite" tab instead of what it is currently doing? Due to some bug, people who are invited are often counted multiple times, and still counted if their accounts are removed. Better add some double checks to make sure that it only counts the number of users who are currently active, and correctly so. The reason for why this is an issue, at least for me, is that I have trophies and titles based on the number of users that have been invited...

Reactions: DRE
Is there a way to invite people to "participate" in a thread or post like a regular regular referral link and if they register during that visit add them as an invited referral? Or just a general referral link with a custom destination somewhere on the forum. I would buy it now and probably will anyway but I don't want to have to invite specific people only and id like them to be able to see a thread or post before having to register.

Hello everyone,

Do you think you could rewrite the part of the add-on that displays how many members a user has invited, and make it count the number of users under the "invite" tab instead of what it is currently doing? Due to some bug, people who are invited are often counted multiple times, and still counted if their accounts are removed. Better add some double checks to make sure that it only counts the number of users who are currently active, and correctly so. The reason for why this is an issue, at least for me, is that I have trophies and titles based on the number of users that have been invited...

The logic behind the number shown in the stats, the list of users and the number used to detect if criteria apply or not is the same, and it does not use any pre-built number, but queries the database and gets all invitations with active users (who currently have a record in user table and therefore have an account). This query itself is cached for one hour to avoid performance overload, so maybe this is what causing the issues. If you are sure there is something wrong on your board regarding this, please open a support ticket at http://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php and will review. We are preparing the next release for this so we would like to include the fix in it if needed.

Is there a way to invite people to "participate" in a thread or post like a regular regular referral link and if they register during that visit add them as an invited referral? Or just a general referral link with a custom destination somewhere on the forum. I would buy it now and probably will anyway but I don't want to have to invite specific people only and id like them to be able to see a thread or post before having to register.

Thank you for the suggestion. There is no such functionality for now, but we will consider it for one of upcoming releases.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Invite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invite System 1.3.0 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Invite System with fully redesigned UI and two main new features: full integration with Linkedin (including sending the invitation to multiple connections with native Linkedin messages) and the possibility to generate invite link without setting email address, just to copy it and send via IM.

All licensed customers can download the product from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom