XenCentral Invite System

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
Hello, @vetty

Can you please tell us what kind of update exactly you are looking for? The product is fully working except for minor issue reported above, which will be fixed soon. Please let us know if you expect some features you do not see currently, and we may consider to include them in coming release.

Thank you!

Hello @XCentral Status has been approved today.
I have installed the XCentral FrameWork & the XenCentral Invite System.
But nobody is able to invite including the forum admin, when hovered over to the userlink on top and clicking on "Invite Friends".
Getting this error:

XYZ Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Am I doing something wrong ? Please let me know.
Thanks for your support in advance !

Hello, @vetty

You should go to Usergroup Permissions and edit any usergroup you want to give access to Invite System, setting "Can Use System" to Yes. Check other permissions regarding flooding as well and save the page, and you should not see the error any more.

Let us know if you have any other question.

Thank you!

Yep, Got it. Thank you.

Just one more LAST question. Do you have any guide using XenCentral Invite System ?
The previous addon I mentioned on VB had options like inviting Gmail Users, Facebook Users and many more..
I purchased this addon thinking the same as the one I had.

But, What I got was, a user has to MANUALLY enter each and every email id he has.

Is this the way this addon works or Am I doing it wrong ?
Sorry for asking, I'm a newbie to Xenforo, I didn't find a ReadMe file on using this addon.
Please help me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Yep, Got it. Thank you.

Just one more LAST question. Do you have any guide using XenCentral Invite System ?
The previous addon I mentioned on VB had options like inviting Gmail Users, Facebook Users and many more..
I purchased this addon thinking the same as the one I had.

But, What I got was, a user has to MANUALLY enter each and every email id he has.

Is this the way this addon works or Am I doing it wrong ?
Sorry for asking, I'm a newbie to Xenforo, I didn't find a ReadMe file on using this addon.
Please help me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

There is no particular readme document, you can see most of options of the product by going to Admin Panel -> XenCentral -> Invite System -> General Options page. There is Social Inviters tab, where you can set Facebook and Google application IDs and security tokens and you will see the options to invite users by Facebook and GMail.

Let us know if you have any other question.

Thank you!

Hello, I've used the ragtek addon to invite users but now it doesn't works anymore. I'd need a system to let me invite the new users to register to our forum. I'm the admin and I'm the only one allowed to invite new users.

Is this the addon for my needs? I really don't need any other feature, just insert the email of the new user and invite him so that he can register. Registration without an invite is not allowed on my forum.

Thanks!

Hello, @AndreaMarucci

Yes, the addon can be used for that. You should just allow only administrator usergroup (or some other usergroup applied to your user only) access to the page, and you will be the only one who can invite users. Also you can close registration without invitation in product's settings. You can easily invite your GMail contacts and Facebook friends as well, configuring appropriate connectors in product's settings page.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

Just bought and the first question. Since there isn't a read me included, I've to install the framework first and the invite system second?

Installed and working (I hope). Thanks!

The only thing is that the link in the menubar appear with a little triangle at the right like if there is a drop down menu but there's nothing under this menu...

Installed and working (I hope). Thanks!

The only thing is that the link in the menubar appear with a little triangle at the right like if there is a drop down menu but there's nothing under this menu...

Thank you for the report, it is fixed now. Please download the package again and re-upload the files to apply (no need to re-import XML file).

Thank you!

XC there's something that doesn't works.

I've sent an invite to a new user; he clicked on the link, arrived on my forum but at that point a message appeared telling him that he has to be a registered user to complete the operation so he was unable to register.

Can you help?

Thanks. Enabled registration but it's the same. The user has to be registered to do that action. I'm opening a ticket on xencentral. It seems a sort of permission problem but I really don't know what to look at

Ok I've understood. I've enabled the unregistered usergroup to use the system in the UG permissions, so now it seem to work. I'll let you know as soon as I'll invite a new user but it seems fixed.

Maybe you have to specify that in the read me or in the instructions since it's not so intuitive. Use the system seems to refer to the possibility for that UG to send invites, that's why I've not checked it for the unregistered UG and that's why I've got the error...

does this system have usergroup permissions.

eg only x usergroup are allowed to invite members.

how are invites distributed do all members have unlimited invites or can you send out x amount of invites to certain usergroups etc

Top Bottom