- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Additional requirements
- XenCentral Framework 1.3.x (available in Client's Area)
- Updates duration
- 1 year included in initial purchase. Extension fee 15.00 EUR/year.
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
With the changes in Facebook API applying to all applications created after April 30th 2014 it is no longer possible to get the list of friends from Facebook. The product will continue operating with applications created before that date, but this may stop working as well. Please check the Documentation f0r further information.
LinkedIn support is removed in version 1.5.0 due to changes in LinkedIn API making it impossible to get LinkedIn connections.
Tapatalk integration is only partially supported for now. If an invitation is required for registration the users will just an error to register via web interface when trying to register via app.
Note: Product is a part of XC Invitation & Paid Registration System. So if you bought Invitation & Paid Registration System you can be rest assured that all invitation features are included in it and no need to buy XC Invite System.
Note 2: If you have an active order of XC Invite System and you want to upgrade your license to XC Invitation & Paid Registration System license you can do it easily by only paying the difference of prices. To do this upgrade go to product page in your account and under Management Tools click Upgrade.
If you have questions, suggestions and feedback please do not hesitate to Contact us or join us on our Support Forums. Thank you and enjoy!
- Product On/Off switcher
- Free self-invite mode for simple anti-spam protection and email domain validation (email confirmation before registration).
- Force registration with valid invitation only.
- Force registration with invitation email only.
- Option to add invitations button to main navigation. It is also added in user profile popup by default.
- Option to set number of hours after which unused invitations will be automatically deleted. Disabling this will still allow users to delete their unused invitations.
- Option to add invitation tab in user profile.
- Option to show number of users invited in profile stats and much more.
- Invitation using Email/Facebook/Gmail/Invitation link
1. Enable registrations on forums from main XenForo settings, otherwise no registrations are possible.
2. Activate Invite-Only Registration from addon's settings
3. Set permissions of Unregistered user group to "Can Use System" - Allow. If this is not set the guests will get No Permission error while using the invite link.
4. Set permissions for the usergroups you want to allow to invite others the same way. You may consider to set flood checking as well (e.g. 10 invites in 1 hour).
5. For all other user groups who should not be able to invite others the Can Use System permission should be set to No.
Demo - http://demo.xencentral.com
Support Forums - http://forum.xencentral.com/
Support Desk - http://desk.xencentral.com/
For any question, suggestion, feedback email us at sales [at] xencentral.com
- Related resources
- XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System
Likes: Anggi Edwarsa and imno007