XenCentral Multisite System 2

XenCentral Multisite System 2 [Paid] 2.1.0 Release Candidate 2

No permission to buy (€69.99)
I want to launch a new site but want one category to run on a .ca and all the other categories to run on the main .com.

Was trying to figure out if I needed 1 or 2 licenses but I want the same database and logins just two urls for content.

.com = all forum content

.ca = all content from one category but needs to run on the same URL only ending in .ca

Trying to wrap my head around how to do this and from what I understand here I might have two installations but one site.

Maybe I could put a .ca link as a category on the .com and a .com link on a category in .ca

Any advice would be appreciated, and I am not opposed to having to buy dual licenses if necessary but I don't like the idea of maintaining two installs for one site.

I want to launch a new site but want one category to run on a .ca and all the other categories to run on the main .com.

Was trying to figure out if I needed 1 or 2 licenses but I want the same database and logins just two urls for content.

.com = all forum content

.ca = all content from one category but needs to run on the same URL only ending in .ca

Trying to wrap my head around how to do this and from what I understand here I might have two installations but one site.

Maybe I could put a .ca link as a category on the .com and a .com link on a category in .ca

Any advice would be appreciated, and I am not opposed to having to buy dual licenses if necessary but I don't like the idea of maintaining two installs for one site.
You would still need two licenses, but would only need one install as far as I can remember.

Also I don't think this will work with XF Cloud as it requires you to configure add-on domains, and that likely won't be possible for the cloud service.

I'm a little bit confused. So technically I could install this on one domain and create a second forum on a subdomain using this add-on?
Add-on, users, media will be shared among the two separate forums?

For the license, I will need 2x Xenforo license but 2x for every Xenforo add-on (ES and Media) as well?

Will this add-on work for the latest version? Any hope of updating the add-on or it's dead.
The current version was problematic when I tried it a year ago, and I was having issues where I ultimately abandoned it.

The developers also have not been that active (here or on their own site) so it's questionable whether or not purchasing is worth it.

The current version was problematic when I tried it a year ago, and I was having issues where I ultimately abandoned it.

The developers also have not been that active (here or on their own site) so it's questionable whether or not purchasing is worth it.
That means the add-on didn't work for you for the purpose it was meant for.

That means the add-on didn't work for you for the purpose it was meant for.
The multi-site aspect works relatively fine, the issue was with add-ons support not being as good as XF1, and also that I had a problem with add-ons that were disabled re-enabling themselves.

I have not used the add-on in over a year as it wasn't needed for the project as much as it originally was 🤷‍♂️.

The multi-site aspect works relatively fine, the issue was with add-ons support not being as good as XF1, and also that I had a problem with add-ons that were disabled re-enabling themselves.

I have not used the add-on in over a year as it wasn't needed for the project as much as it originally was 🤷‍♂️.
Thanks for your feedback. I actually need it for the multisite purpose, since there is no support it will be a difficult move to by the addon.

Again, if someone can post pics/screenshots of this in practice, I would appreciate it. And also, for clarification, you need seperate licenses for each sit you will be placing the plug in?

php 8 get error

• Error: Class "XenCentral\MultiSite\Pub\Controller\return\XF" not found
  • src/addons/XenCentral/MultiSite/Pub/Controller/CrossLogin.php:134

Трассировка стэка​

#0 src/addons/XenCentral/MultiSite/Pub/Controller/CrossLogin.php(64): XenCentral\MultiSite\Pub\Controller\CrossLogin->_getUserSession()
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XenCentral\MultiSite\Pub\Controller\CrossLogin->actionLogin(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XenCentral\\Mult...', 'Login', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenCentral\MultiSite\Pub\Controller\CrossLogin), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenCentral\MultiSite\Pub\Controller\CrossLogin), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Содержимое запроса​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(271) "/xcmss/cross-login/login?loginHash=UXorbkQxbzJJRXpzOGs5VmRLRGI0bE10UWwydlQ1Nm%3D%3D"
["referrer"] => string(25) "https://www/"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["/xcmss/cross-login/login"] => string(0) ""
["loginHash"] => string(232) "UXorbkQxbzJJRXpzOGs5VmR"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@matyprot - I'm having this same problem. Did you ever get a response or fix?

It hasn't been abandoned, but the last update was two years ago and was for 2.2 compatibility and minor fixes. There have been multiple bug reports, and this is not remotely comparable to the 1.x version...

Maybe our definitions are different :).

@XCentral piggybacking off the other messages here from basically a year ago today... what's the development status of this add-on and is there a roadmap in place for it's continued support? It's been a crazy few years and delays happen, but for many of us XF is a large investment and one that we cannot afford to have too many complications with from a third-party solution.

Are there any plans in place to address the bugs, ensure compatibility with the forthcoming XF2.3, and continue routine development?

Thanks!

Top Bottom