XenCentral Invite System

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)

XCentral

XCentral submitted a new resource:

XenCentral Invite System - XC Invite System is a fully-featured invitation system for XenForo

XC Invite System is a fully-featured add-on allowing to enable invitations on your XenForo community. It allows users to invite their friends by emails, customizing invitation message, to have invitation URL directly to send via IM, delete old invitations and see who registered with their invitation. Users invited and registered are displayed in user's profile, and number of invited users is displayed in profile stats block. It is possible to make the site invite-only, to restrict email...

Read more about this resource...

Perfecto. A soon as I prepare a plan to incorporate this well into my community I will purchase. Solid job and appreciate taking our feedback into consideration.

Yes as John said, great to see a more reasonable priced version.

Few questions before I purchase.

If you keep the site where anyone can register, but members can send out invites, does it still keep track of who accepted their invites. I would love to offer a promotion, invite fiend and after they contribute 50 non-spammy posts, receive a month of premium membership for inviting them.

On this lower cost version, will the facebook invites for friends etc, you mentioned in the other product thread that are coming in a future update be included in this version too?

Hello, @Mike Edge

Yes, invites are tracked in all modes, and will be listed in user profile. We think about developing awards system into the product, that will give users awards (user upgrade for one year, trophy points, credits in different credit addons and so on), so if you have any suggestions on what kind of awards you would like to see, please let us know.

All further development will be available in both products. As this product may grow into something much larger (as seems so far based on customer requests for new features), we may consider to change its price for future versions.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

If purchased now and the price is increased for future versions, would we have to also pay more to access those features?
Of course no, one year of free updates is included, so price change will affect only license renewal to get newer versions after one year.

Last edited:
any possibility of adding ability for users to purchase invites using credits. I dont ask any of my members for any kind of donations or cash in any way. So the more expensive version is of no use, but it would be good if for this version members could purchase an invite using credits gained from any credit system.

cheers

Hello, @topcat

any possibility of adding ability for users to purchase invites using credits. I dont ask any of my members for any kind of donations or cash in any way. So the more expensive version is of no use, but it would be good if for this version members could purchase an invite using credits gained from any credit system.

cheers

Yes, it is planned. Thank you!

I would by it if there were Trophy points involved.
And to avoid abuse, the new invited member should have different ip from the inviter and even maybe other limits

XCentral updated XenCentral Invite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invite System

Hello,

With this release we have made the product fully compatible with Facebook Connect mode and enhanced user experience when connecting with Facebook. Users will be asked to associate their account, and will be presented with an option to enter their email to get an invitation (in self-invite mode). Also they will see a notice that the signup is invitation-only.
View attachment 56584 View attachment 56583

All licensed customers can download the package from Clients Area at...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would by it if there were Trophy points involved.
And to avoid abuse, the new invited member should have different ip from the inviter and even maybe other limits

Trophy points are already planned to be implemented.

Thank you for the suggestion regarding abuse control, we will consider to include the feature. If you need any other types of limits to be implemented, please let us know.

Thank you!

A little Bug, there is only a black Box in "Delete Invites": Screenshot_1.webp

And could you please tell me how to add Invites to the Users?

A little Bug, there is only a black Box in "Delete Invites": View attachment 56587

And could you please tell me how to add Invites to the Users?
The image is included in the package, it just seems you are using a custom style that has custom style directory name. Please check your "styles" directory, and you will see the name of your custom style (along with "default") folder. Upload the content of styles/default folder from product package to that directory, and the image will show up.

Thank you!

Top Bottom