XenCentral Invite System

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
Hello everyone,

We are very sorry for the delay with the support. I was on vocation and didn't have proper internet access to continue supporting the products. Now we are back to fully support and further enhance our products and assist you with anything else you need regarding XenForo development.

If you have open tickets, please check them back as we have addressed them in Support Center. If your issue is still not addressed please open a ticket and describe the issue specifically, and it will be addressed immediately.

@XCentral

I want to have the ability to turn off registrations for my site unless you have an invitation. Is this possible with your plugin?

Yes, this is possible and it is actually the main feature of the product. Don't tweak any permissions to turn off the registration, just enable appropriate option in product's settings page and it will work like that.

Is this addon still supported. @XCentral seems MIA...

Yes, the product is definitely supported and will be supported further.

Thank you!

@XCentral, I just purchased and installed your addon. Everything is fine except for a relatively important part. I have the Add navigation tab checked and have given myself and others the relevant permissions but the navtab still doesn't show up on the nav bar? How do users invite people otherwise?

When my users send the referral link and a non-registered member clicks on it, they are taken to the registration screen with the error, "You must be logged in to do that."

I've upgraded to 1.4.2 and still no luck. I ran a referral contest and it has been a total disaster.

Does anyone have this addon actually working as intended on their site? Ours doesn't even work and Support is practically non-existent.

can't see how many invites I have even tho this is enabled

Profile Tab Invites Left Count
If enabled the tab will show number of invites left for that user.

I have the invites tab in profile. It's the invites remaining i don't see from "invite friends" page, nobody knows how many invites they have.
So it's just blank where it says:
Invitations Sent (on the screen where you put in the invitee's email)

Or does that not show up at all?

So it's just blank where it says:
Invitations Sent (on the screen where you put in the invitee's email)

Or does that not show up at all?
Invite Friends
  • Friend's Email
    Only emails from these domains are allowed: gmail.com, googlemail.com.

Invitation Message:
Invitations Sent 1

below invite friends title is should display remaining invites according to the screens of this addon. Everything else seems to be there just that part missing sorry can send screen on my phone atm.

Invitations Sent 1

below invite friends title is should display remaining invites according to the screens of this addon.

Well it won't help your problem, but mine doesn't have invitations remaining either :) I have the invitations sent and then the email of where they are sent and if they registered and that's it too.

Well it won't help your problem, but mine doesn't have invitations remaining either :) I have the invitations sent and then the email of where they are sent and if they registered and that's it too.[/QUOTE

You see the second screen on this addon? It should display invites remaining & imo this is really important, created a support ticket but it's been a few days now :(

You see the second screen on this addon? It should display invites remaining & imo this is really important, created a support ticket but it's been a few days now

Yep I see it. I've just spent two weeks with their support (finally figured out the problems myself). Support is very slow but they get there eventually.

If Facebook and Google Integration are enabled in XenForo, and a new user clicks on a Referral Link from UserA and registers by logging in with Facebook or Google instead of using the default XenForo Registration Form, will UserA be credited with the referral?

If Facebook and Google Integration are enabled in XenForo, and a new user clicks on a Referral Link from UserA and registers by logging in with Facebook or Google instead of using the default XenForo Registration Form, will UserA be credited with the referral?

Yes they will be. Its based on the referral ID not what method they sign up using

Is there a rewards system? For example, if a user invites 150 users with 5 or more posts the user will gain the ability to change their username, or they get added to a new usergroup?

Top Bottom